▫️十六▪️

👑
sixteen | shí liù

jaemin happily hopped while he brushed his hair back, "again again again! let's ride the kayaks again!"

renjun followed after, with a worn out energy and his body asking for the fluffy bed back in the pent house while jeno trailed behind the both of them, with calm and chilling energy. "jaem, you're being too hyper."

"and you're being too calm! bet you drank too much salt water! hAHA!" jaemin teased as he continued hopping but then he fell down the sand when he bumped unto someone, "oH MY GOSH! I AM SO SORRY!" jaemin exclaimed.

"it's okay man!" the guy jaemin bumped to stood up and also helped jaemin on standing up. he helped on dusting jaemin's beach shorts and white shirt as he also dusted his own. jaemin pressed his lips tightly as he bowed at the tall guy, "again, i'm sorry. it was my fault as i wasn't looking."

"i wasn't also looking so it's fair." the tall guy smiled making jaemin also smile.

"lucas!"

as if someone just alarmed renjun, he panned his head to jaemin's direction, "lucas– xuxi ge!"

jeno furrowed his brows but he also looked at the tall guy jaemin bumped to. nah, he's unfamiliar. he then walked to jaemin and snaked his arm around the said male's waist.

meanwhile, the lucas guy looked back and forth from where the voice came from and he isn't sure where to look first. but he heard the back side first so he looked back first, "woo baby!"

"what happened? why do you have so many sands on your shorts? lucas, did you try to make and angels again?" the guy who came running asked while he dusted lucas guy's back.

lucas shook his head before sending an assuring smile to the guy as he then proceeded on finding out who called him for the second time, "oh, renjunnie!"

"ge.." renjun greeted again. he hugged the tall guy as it has been almost ten years from when he had seen him. "i missed you, ge."

"of course i missed you too." lucas smiled but he immediately pulled away when he felt the guy on his side tap his shoulder, "hey woo, i'm sorry. it was just, it has been so long since we last saw each other."

"well then, mind introducing me to him or him to me?" the guy cheekily smiled as he also sent a smile to renjun.

lucas thought about it before facing renjun, "okay so injun, this is jungwoo, my ex-boyfriend."

renjun's– not only renjun's but jaemin and jeno's jaw dropped when they heard that. ex? then why are they being sweet together?

jungwoo slammed his palm to his forehead before smacking lucas's nape, "i told you don't introduce me like that!" he then faced the trio that was in utter confusion and sent them a smile, "ex-boyfriends co'z we're now husbands. gosh, he's been introducing me like that for two years."

the trio 'ahh'-ed before renjun accepted the hand shake from jungwoo, "i'm renjun, i'm his younger cousin."