▫️三十四▪️

👑
thirty-four | sān shí sì

"okay then placed this chopped spring onion on top for decoration and extra taste and then we're all done!" 

jeno's father clapped his hands as he watched his two son-in-laws follow his instructions flawlessly. "you two are really good at cooking. i hope jenjen can pick up something from you two."

jaemin and renjun laughed as they teased jeno who's pouting while watching them cook some soup for his mom who's still unconscious or probably just sleeping, "you know father that i tried so hard to cook but i fail right?"

"yes, and this is where the saying 'opposite attracts' was proven. see, your two boyfriends can cook while you can't. gosh, you three are really meant for each other."
jeno's father once again clapped his hands before going back to wiping the kitchen island while his two son-in-laws helped him clean the place. "aight. since jeno didn't do anything, get a tray and place this bowl of soup and that glass of water, and don't forget to bring your mom some of her favorite flower from the garden."

they are actually at the lee household. after mrs. lee fainted, renjun called for medics but jeno's father said that they could just go back to their home and let his wife rest there so renjun just asked for a car. and since it's their first time meeting their son's boyfriends, jeno's father invited the two to come and visit.

and now, they wanted to help in cooking for jeno's mom. jeno's father can't resist so he watched by the side but still gives instructions and helps so the two won't get lost.

after finishing on cleaning the whole kitchen and after jeno finished the supposed to be setting of the tray, they then fixed themselves up before walking towards the huge stairs. but jeno must've forgotten something, "wait!" he yelled earning disappointed groans.

but he just laughed before sprinting out of the house. and after half a minute, he came back bringing a yellow tulip. "and.. this is for mom."

renjun and jaemin smiled as they watched jeno carefully place the tulip on the tray, next to the kitchen wares. but what confused them is that jeno walked towards them after placing the tulip down.

renjun and jaemin's brows were furrowed until jeno brought out his hand that he was hiding behind his back and surprisingly, he was holding two red roses. 

knowing to whom the roses are for, renjun started shaking jaemin while trying not to squeal, while jaemin can't contain his smile. jeno smiled at them as he walked, making their hearts double it's pace and the butterflies in their tummy go wild. 

jeno stopped in front of them as he held the roses, one for each of his hands as he reached it out, practically giving it to both renjun and jaemin, "and.. these are for you two."

renjun didn't contained his feels and squealed before pushing back his imaginary long hair behind his ear as he accepted the rose. while jaemin just smiled widely as he looked at the rose.

jeno's father also can't contain his feels as he quietly squeaked as he watched the scene in front of him. but no matter how quiet he squeaked, jeno still heard him, "father.. don't tell mom that i picked the fresh roses."

jeno's father nodded and acted like there's a zipper on his mouth and zipped it.

jeno then looked back at the two and he saw renjun, still eyeing the youngest who's still eyeing the rose. so he decided to break the silence, "jaem?"