▪️二十五▫️

👑
twenty-five | èr shí wu

renjun sighed as he watch lucas pace back and forth of the given guest room for them. well, all of them are too shock from the information.

"ge, please calm down." renjun spoke as he ushered the older to sit down beside him at the couch.

lucas sent renjun a look before heavily sighing, "i'm sorry renjun. for whatever my father caused."

"you don't have to be sorry ge. you didn't know." renjun muttered as he sent the older a smile while patting his back.

jungwoo stood up from the bed an pulled his husband into a hug. and lucas could swear he melted at the warmth.

renjun cooed at the couple as he got out of the room and gave the couple an alone time. when he got out, he was greeted by jaemin and jeno, "hey."

the two looked at him before crushing him into a hug. jaemin kissed the top of the prince's head as he muttered the few words he always say to the prince, "it's okay. everything's gonna be okay."

renjun smiled, feeling a little nostalgic but he loved it when he heard it again. but a thought crossed his mind, i hope so.

—【】—

"jaemin i can't do this." renjun rambled as he let out a heavy sigh while he shakes his hand.

jaemin pouted his lips as he cupped the older's cheeks, "you'll be fine, your highness. soldier jeno is going to be with you at the talk."

"why are you talking to me like that? and plus, can't you come?" renjun asked as he snaked his arms around the attendant's waist, pulling him closer.

jaemin just sent renjun a smile before placing a soft kiss on the prince's forehead, "it's because, i'm not in the memo. it was only you and jeno. plus, i'm just remembering where i stand that's why i'm addressing you the way you should be addressed."

"jaem, wasn't it required that wherever i am, you should be there? and jaem, your stand is with me and jeno. you are our boyfriend. you should address me as hun."

jaemin mayhaps turned a little scarlet.

and it made renjun chuckle as he pulled the younger male for a hug. "alright, if you really don't want to come then i'm locking you up inside my room and then i'll have jisung guard the door."

"but hun! i wanna meet with hyuck! it's been so long since we've last talked and i miss him and he also told me he misses me through a letter he slipped under my door."

renjun narrowed his eyes, "you two are sending letters to each other?" renjun blinked a multiple times before he formed a sentence, "i need to talk with that hyuck."

"your highness, the king has been asking for your presence."

renjun groaned before kissing jaemin on the lips and not saying anything. he turned his back and walked towards the door. "you're gonna have to convince jisung if you want to go out."