Three

THE DOCTOR had begun to get rather frustrated at this point, not that the two girls noticed.

"You need to uncuff me now" the Doctor demanded, almost desperately.

Pippa didn't answer his question. She couldn't, as she herself had no idea how she could see it either. But how come Amy couldn't?

"I don't have the key. I lost it" Amy replied sheepishly.

"How can you have lost it?" He was about to speak again, but couldn't help but notice Pippa walking cautiously towards the door.

"Stay away from that door! Do not touch that door!" He shouted out, in a desperate attempt to stop her, only for Amy to follow her.

"Listen to me, don't open that!" He cried out in one last attempt to stop them. He failed, for the two women opened the door and went inside.

"Why does no-one ever listen to me? Do I just have a face that no one listens to?" He questioned himself.

He then remembered his sonic, that was probably in the room. He left it the last time he visited.

"Again, my screwdriver, where is it?" Just in case they had maybe picked it up elsewhere.

The room was incredibly dark, but not so dark that the women couldn't see anything.

"Silver thing, blue at the end. Where did it go?"

They couldn't see anything of interest.

"There's nothing here" Amy called out to him.

Something caught Pippa's attention. Corner of her eye..

A long, pointy thing. That's the only way she could describe it. Laid on the table, blue tip. It matched the Doctor's description perfectly. In fact, she's certain she saw him use it when they were younger.

"Silver, blue at the end" Pippa asked, to confirm her suspicions.

"My screwdriver, yeah" he called back.

"It's here" she replied. Amy looked over, to find her friend holding the familiar device.

"Must have rolled under the door" he shrugged it off as nothing.

"Yeah. Must have. And then it must have jumped up on the table" Pippa replied, with a hint of sarcasm, indicating that that was not what happened at all.

Her words nearly made his two hearts stop.

"Get out of there" he spoke sternly.

The two women weren't coming out.

"Get out of there! Get out!" He shouted.

It was then that a snake like creature, with very long sharp teeth slathered behind Amy.

The Doctor grew worried when he didn't see the two girls coming out of the room.

"What is it? What are you doing?" He asked frantically.

"There's nothing here, but-" Amy started, making Pippa frown.

"Corner of your eyes"

To which a quick response came his way.

"What is it?"Amy asked worriedly.

"Don't try to see it. If it knows you've seen it, it will kill you. Don't look at it. Don't look" he repeated.

Unfortunately, Amy went against his instructions. She turned around and screamed at what she saw. She grabbed Pippas hand, who hadn't seen the monster, and ran out of the room, closing the door behind them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Kissogram?" The Doctor asked, surprised. He'd been had!

"Why'd you pretend to be a policewoman?"

"You broke into our house. It was that or a french maid!" Amy exclaimed.

"What's going on? Tell us. Tell us!  Pippa asked desperately.

"An alien convict is hiding in your spare room disguised as a man and a dog, and some other aliens are about to incinerate your house. Any questions" the Doctor replied, almost sarcastically.

"Yes" both girls replied.

"Me too. No, no, no, no! Don't do that! Not now! It's still rebuilding, not letting us in" he said, gesturing towards the  blue box.

"Prisoner zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated" a voice boomed out.

"Come on" Amy said, moving to grab Pippa's hand.

The Doctor stopped. The shed. Something about the shed. Odd.

"The shed. I destroyed that shed last time I was here. Smashed it into pieces" he frowned.

"So, there's a new one. Let's go" Amy responded in a desperate attempt to get them away from the garden. Pippa was going to burst any moment now. Pippa never got angry, never got mad. She was as mellow as anything. She could tell, however, that the Doctor pressing on like this would push her buttons.

"Yeah but the new one's got old. It's ten years old at least" to which he licked his finger, touched the shed, and put the finger back to his mouth, making both girls cringe.

"Twelve years. I'm not six months late, I'm twelve years late"

"He's coming" Amy brushed him off frustratedly. Stop pressing.

"You said six months. Why did you say six months?" he continuedly pressed on, Pippa growing just a little bit angry.

"We've got to go" Amy was determined to brush this off. If he continued any longer..

"This matters. This is important. Why did you say six months?"

"Why did you say five minutes?!" Pippa had had enough. She grabbed his collar menacingly before shouting at him. She was angry now, if she wasn't before.