Four

THE TRIO walked down the lane, hearing the rather loud, rather annoying booming deep voice for the hundredth time. It was starting to give Pip a headache.

The Doctor couldn't believe that the little girls he had promised a ride in the box over half an hour ago were here. Right in front of him. But they weren't little girls, not anymore. He broke his promise.

"You're Amelia and Pippa" he asked, shocked still.

"And you're late" Amy reminded him, the Doctor cringing at her words.

"Amelia Pond and Pippa Danforth. The little girls" he was still extremely surprised.
"What happened?" He asked them both.

"Twelve years, that's what" Pippa replied bitterly, the doctor cringed again. She didn't sound happy with him, not that he was all that surprised.

"You hit me with a cricket bat" he pointed at Amy accusingly, to which Amy glared at him.

"Twelve years" Amy replied, with a stern glare.

"Twelve years and four psychiatrists. Pippa seven"

Pippa gave her friend a stern glare, which portrayed the message of "shut up". Amy, of course ignored this.

"Four? Seven?!" The Doctor turned his head to look at Pippa, whom had her gaxe fixed the ground.

"I kept biting them" Amy spoke up.

"Why?"

"They said you weren't real" Amy responded quietly.

The Doctor then turned back to focus on the slightly shorter brunette.

"Why seven?"

"They couldn't handle me. Gave up trying to reason with me" she replied quickly, in attempt to move onto another topic. A more important one.

In which, they heard that loud voice again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The trio made it to Mrs Angelo's house, to find the poor woman trying to turn over her TV, the same message playing over and over again.

"Hello! Sorry to burst in. We're doing a special on television faults in this area. Also crimes. Let's look"

Whilst the Doctor was poking around at the TV,  Mrs Angelo couldn't help but notice something familiar about the man.

"Amy, Pip, who's your friend?"

The Doctor turned around, frowning.

"Who's Amy and Pip? You were Amelia and Pippa" he pointed out.

"Yeah? Now were Amy and Pip" Pip replied, a hint of frustration hidden within her tone.

"Amelia Pond and Pippa Danforth. They were great names" he practically pouted.

"Bit fairytale" the two girls replied at the same time, stifling a giggle afterwards.

A middle aged man entered the room shortly after their little conversation. He looked at the Doctor and immediately recognised him.

"Are you the Doctor?" He asked.

The penny dropped for Mrs Angelo after that.

"He is, isn't he? He's the Doctor! The raggedy Doctor! All those pictures you drew, even the sculptures you made Pippa! He's real!"

This embarrassed Pippa. She turned her head so the Doctor wouldn't see her red cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Up in space, a big sphere, with details that can be associated with an eye floated within the vacuum that was just, space.

"Repeat. Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence or the human residence will be incinerated".