Nine

The crowds got bigger. The noise, louder, as the young queen made her way to the balcony of the huge, golden castle. The people roared.

The queen's brother, a rather stoic faced, cold man two years younger than her, followed shortly behind her, the crown on the blue cushion he was carrying.

He made to stand beside her, and ever-so-carefully placed the small, yet fitting crown upon her head.

"Long live the Queen!" The people chanted, growing louder, the Queen trembling. She wasn't ready for this. She couldn't do this. She smiled nonetheless, dreading the days to come.

The chanting turned into screams however, when the Queen saw something flying towards the castle. Towards her.

There wasn't any time to react, however, as it was just inches away, moments away, from hitting her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pip woke up with a scream. She'd been having these dreams for as long as she could remember, but she had no idea what they meant.

She stumbled towards the light switch, and flicked the switch. The very first thing she laid eyes on was a blue box she had gotten for christmas when she was younger. It reminded her of the Doctor, and their second encounter, two years ago.

She was bitterly disappointed when he'd left, as if he'd taken a part of her with him. She also feels an ache within her chest, and she can't find out why. She didn't tell Amy, because she didn't want her to worry about her.

Ever since the incident, she hasn't really expressed her own feelings, choosing to put other's before hers. Believing that this will prevent a similar situation from taking place.

Her thoughts were interrupted when  she heard a familiar whooshing sound. She scowled. How dare he show his face after everything that's happened.

She opened her bedroom door, seeing Amy was already up, and the two ran downstairs, Pip hanging back ever so slightly.

They ran out into the garden, where they saw the box.

The Doctor opened the doors shortly after, and seeing the two girls, he smiled.

"Sorry about running off earlier. Brand new Tardis. Bit exciting. Just had a quick hop to the moon and back to run her in. She's ready now" he rambled.

Amy was the first to speak.

"It's you. You came back" she smiled.

"Course I came back. I always come back. Something wrong with that?" He asked the red head.

'Only that you were gone another two years, mate' Pip thought to herself, fighting the urge to glare at him.

"And you kept the clothes" Amy observed, Pip rolling her eyes at her.

"Well I just saved the world. The whole planet, for about the millionth time, no charge. Yeah, shoot me. I kept the clothes" the ginger trying not to laugh at him, before adding to her original statement.

"Including the bow tie"

"Yeah, it's cool. Bow ties are cool" he replied, adjusting his bow tie whilst doing so.

"Are you from another planet?" She asked him, Pip rolling her eyes a second time.

'Clever Amy asking the questions we both know the answer to' She thought to herself.