Chapter three

"Let's play truth or truth to get to know each other better." Daniel says to you. "What are we in third grade?" You say as you sit across from Daniel on his bed. He shoves you and rolls his eyes. You see his face get nervous as you sit closer to him on his bed. "Alright you go first." You say. "How many siblings do you have?" Daniel asks you. "Two, a sister and a brother both younger than me." You say. "My turn. What's your hidden talent?" You ask him. "I guess I'm alright at singing." He whispers. "No way. Do you have a guitar? You look like one of those guys who has a guitar." You say with a grin as your eyes light up in excitement. He chuckles softly and smiles at you. "I actually do have a guitar." He says as he gets up to look for it. "I knew it." You say as you laugh. "Your laughs so cute." He says quickly. You feel your face get hot as he comes back with the guitar.

"Sing for me." You say as you stare at him. He starts singing "perfect" by Ed Sheehan and he sounds amazing. You can't help but fall in love You mean like his voice as he sings. His eyes stared into yours as he sings the song. He then stops playing and your jaw drops. "You are so fricking good, oh my gosh!" You say as you squeal. "I'm not that bad." He says setting the guitar down. "Your amazing." You say as you shove him. "Alright my turn. You got a boyfriend back home?" Daniel asks you. "Ooo Seavey asking the deep questions. To answer your question, no I do not have a boyfriend. I am looking though so hook me up with some of your friends." You say with a smile. He laughs and rolls his eyes. "My turn, do you have a girlfriend?" You ask him. "No I do not but I'm looking so...."He says with a smile. You shake your head at his stupid grin. "Wanna explore campus before classes start tomorow morning?" You ask him. "It's 9:00." Daniel says. "And?" You say shrugging your shoulders. "I don't know." He says as he looks at you. "Come on Seavey live a little." You say as you grab your jacket. He just shakes his head and looks at you. "Your crazy L/N." He says as he stands up. "And yet your following crazy." You say opening the door.
________________________________
They both looking for love 😏