Chapter sixteen

Your POV

You woke up with an excruciating head ache. You sat up and realized you were in your bed. You looked over and saw Daniel asleep beside you. Blurred memories from the night before flooded through your mind. You remember going with Daniel and drinking and then it got fuzzy. You remember going into a room with some random guy and he stared to unbuckle your pants as you felt dizzy. You shuddered at the thought of what might have happened after your vision went out. You try and stand up to go the bathroom but stumble over.

"Hey. Take it easy." Daniel mumbled as he woke up. You sat down next to Daniel as he sat up. "What happened last night?" You ask Daniel as his eyes stare into yours. "Umm. Just remember that your safe now okay?" Daniel whispers as he continues to look at you. "Okay." You whisper softly. "Some guy slipped something into your drink. He uh brought you up to this room and started to take your clothes off. He didn't do anything though because I got you in time. The boys kicked his ass after and I got you home safe." Daniel mumbles as You stare at the ground. Some guy almost raped you.

"I have to use the bathroom." You mumble as you stand up. You go into the bathroom and throw up. Tears streamed down your face as you thought about that filthy man touching you. Daniel walked into the bathroom and held your hair up as you threw up. "You are safe now." Daniel whispered to you. You stopped throwing up and stood up and brushed your teeth. "He didn't touch you I promise." Daniel whispers. "Daniel he did touch me. When he carried me and undressed me. The fact that it almost happened scares the shit out of me!" You yell as more tears stream down your face. Daniels face gets sad as he looks at you.

"I'm sorry." He whispers softly. He pulls you into his arms and holds you close to him. "I won't let it happen ever again." He whispers. "Thank you for saving me." You whisper as he shakes his head. "Don't thank me. Next time it won't even get that far." He mumbles.
_______________________________
I hate throwing up 😓