Chapter twenty three

Beep beep

Your alarm blared causing you to groan. You reached over and turned it off. You checked the time and saw it was 8:00. You tried to get out of bed but felt a pair of strong arms pull you back into bed. "Daniel! I have class!" You groan as he wraps his leg around you. "Nope. Stay." He said in a groggy morning voice. "I can't be late." You groaned as you tried to shove him away but he was too strong. He laughed as he watched you struggle. "You think this is funny!" You yell as you smack his arm. "Oww and yes I think it's adorable." He says causing your cheeks to flush red. You hide your face in the blankets so he can't see you are blushing.

"Seriously Daniel I have class and you have class later so we have to get up." You say sharply as Daniel sighs. "Fine." He mumbles as he let's go of you. "But I want to walk you to class." He says with a stupid smirk on his face. His hair was messy which was adorable and his eyes were still an amazing shade of blue. "Why would you walk me to class when you don't have class till later?" You ask him as you grab your stuff to get ready. "Because I just want to walk with you." He says as he smiles. He climbs out of bed and you realize he still is shirtless. You blush again and quickly look away from his abs. "I'm going to the bathroom." You mumble as you walk out. You got dressed in the bathroom as your mind thought at Daniel.

He was so nice, funny and cute. You really were falling for him but you doubt he felt the same. You got dressed and walked back into your room. Daniel now had a shirt on and he was siting on his bed looking at his phone. He looked up as soon as you walked in. He looked at your outfit and swallowed quickly. "Wow uh you.. lo... ok... re...a...lly c..c..u...t...e." He stuttered as his face got red. "Thanks." You mumbled as you stared at the ground awkwardly. "Well we don't want you to be late." Daniel said as he grabbed your hand. You walked down the stairs hand in hand and made your way to your class.

"What is a hobby of yours?" You ask Daniel as he furrows his brows at you. "Umm. I am kinda good at painting." He says as you smile. "You better paint me something." You say as he nods. "I will." He says as he smiles. "Hey! I never got to hear you sing one of your own songs." You say as he shrugs. "I can sing something for you tonight. I have been writing a song about someone umm special." He says as he stares at you.
_____________________________
Oooo you are gonna hear him sing 🥰