Chapter four

You grab Daniels hand and You both sprint down the stairs and pass the front desk. You both start laughing loudly. The lady wasn't there anymore. "That lady was so rude." You say as you laugh harder. "She was. Let's go outside before we wake up the whole campus." He says as you both walk outside. "I'm gonna give you a tour." You say as you giggle. Daniel smiles and stares at you. "Alright." He says. "Here we have a big building and it's called Mr. Potato head." You say as a smile escapes your lips. "It's not called that." Daniel says as he shakes his head. His eyes were still locked on you. "Excuse me whos giving the tour!" You say as you look at him. At night you got a bit crazy and Daniel was living for it. His eyes still glued on you as you dragged him around campus.

"This fountain is named the Seavey fountain." You say as you point to a random fountain. "Oh is it really." He says with a grin. "Named after a very cute boy who goes here." You say as you drag him somewhere else. "Cute?" He says as he fake gasps. You roll your eyes at him and drag him somewhere else. "I didn't know you were this crazy." Daniel says as his smile gets bigger. You look into his blue eyes and sigh. "Sorry if I'm too crazy and annoying." You mumble. "No I love it, I mean I like it." He says as he looks back into your eyes. "Good cause I'm not changing." You say as you squeeze his hand. "I'm hungry." You mumble. "There is a Chick-fil-A on campus." He says. "Is it open?" You ask him. "Open till 12:00." He says back.

"Yes!" You say as you both run to the Chick-fil-A. "Your the only guy who hasn't told me I'm annoying and too much." You say as you sigh. "Some guys just can't handle a girl like you." He says. "But you can." You whisper. "Yes. I like you even more now that I see how crazy you are." He says. "At night time I'm like on crack. Not actually, but it feels like it." You say as you giggle. Daniel smiles and walks you into Chick-fil-A.
________________________________
You crazy 😂