Chapter fourteen

Daniels POV

I walked back from the bathroom and went over to the drinks but I didn't see Y/N. I assumed she would be on the dance floor but I didn't see her anywhere. I see Corbyn getting a drink and walk over to him. "Hey have you seen Y/N?" I ask Corbyn. "No. Why?" He asks me as I shake my head. "I can't find her. She said she would meet me back here." I mumble as I look around. "Don't worry man. She's probably with one of the other guys go ask Jonah." Corbyn says as I nod my head.

I went over to Jonah and he didn't know where she was either. I started getting worried as I searched the whole house. "Maybe she left." Zach mumbles as he helps me search for her. "She would have told me if she was leaving. I'm worried." I whisper as I keep looking around. I called her 10 times but she wasn't picking up. I checked upstairs one more time when I noticed one room I hadn't checked. I heard moving around going on. I turned the knob but it was locked. I bang on the door and it gets quiet.

"Is anyone in there?" I yell. "Yes and go the hell away." A deep voice yells sharply. "Sorry man." I mumble as I start to walk away. I hear a soft whimper coming from the room. Something about this wasn't right. I tried to open the door again but it was locked. I bang my body against the door but it doesn't budge. "Dude leave!" The voice yells. "What's going on?" I hear a female voice whisper. I immediately recognize it as her voice. "Open the door!" I yell sharply. "Just leave!" The male voice yells.

______________________________
What's going on ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Roommates: Daniel seaveyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें