Chapter twenty two

Friendship. Right, he just sees you as a friend. You squeal as you feel strong arms pick you up. "Daniel!" You scream. "Do you have to touch her every 5 seconds?" Zach yelled from across the room. Daniel spins you around and then finally sets you down. He sets you down inches away from his face. His eyes glance down at your lips as you stare into his eyes. You quickly look away and run a hand through your hair.
"Daniel is being clingy today!" Corbyn yells as he sits down on the couch. "Ooo touch me Daniel!" Zach yelled in a high pitch tone. "Daniel your so hot please fuck me!" Jack yelled as him and zach laughed. You rolled your eyes as Daniel stared at you. "I just love you." He says as he hugs you. Your cheeks flush as Daniel realized what he had accidentally said.

"As a friend of course." He says quickly as his cheeks turn a dark shade of red. "Yeah." You mumble. "Let's head back we have classes tomorrow!" Jonah said. Daniel grabs your hand and you walk back together. The guys go to their rooms leaving you and Daniel alone. Daniel sat on his bed across from yours. "So you and Zach?" Daniel asks you. You look up at him and shake your head. "Definitely not." You say as Daniel sighs. "You and Corbyn?" He asks you. "No." You say back. "Why are you trying to guess if I like any of your friends?" You say as he shrugs. "I don't know. I just thought you would tell me since I'm your closest friend." He says to you. There he goes again with the friend word.

"I don't like any of them like that." You mumble. "Oh okay." He stutters as he gets up. He took off his shirt as he got ready for bed. You tried not to stare at his abs but you kept glancing at them. "Any special girl back home that you like?" You ask him. "Well there's this one girl. She's not back at home she's umm.... well she's l... s... ome...... where. She's perfect....but I don't know....I'm too scared to ask her out." He stuttered as he looked around the room not meeting your eyes. "Well go for her." You mumble as your heart slightly breaks. Why would daniel ever love you? He just sees you as a friend. "Goodnight Y/N." Daniel whispered as he turned out the light. "Goodnight Daniel." You whisper back.

You were almost asleep when you heard Daniel get up. "It's freezing." He whispered as you felt him walk towards your bed. "And?" You say in a groggy voice. "You are warm." He mumbles as he slides in next to you. "Daniel." You groan as you scoot over. He wraps his arms around you and pulls you close to him. "I'm sorry I was cold." He says causing you to smile. You pretended you were mad at him but you really wanted him to hold you.
_______________________________
Sorry this chapter sucks I am tired 😂