Chapter ten

You roll in your bed completely forgetting there are two other people in it with you. You accidentally knee Daniel in the nuts causing him to groan. You open your eyes quickly. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" You yell as your face gets red. "It's fine just go back to bed." He whispers back. "Why's Daniel moaning?" Zach asks as his head pops up. "Shut up." You yell . You turn your body to face Daniels. You lock eyes even in the darkness. You quickly bury your head in his chest as he wraps his arms around you again.

This time you didn't fall asleep, your mind was too busy thinking. You have to share a room with Daniel for a whole year and you both promised you wouldn't catch feelings. But you already feel yourself falling hard. He is the one cuddling you but he could mean it only as friends. You feel Daniels arm rub your back softly. Not helping you not fall for him.

"Can you not sleep?" He asks you. "Yes. How did you know?" You ask him as you pop your head up to look at him. He shakes his head and sighs. "Your breathing is different when your asleep." He says back to you causing your heart to flutter. "What time is it?" You ask him. He whips out his phone and his screen lights up his face as he checks the time. You now saw his blue eyes through the darkness causing you to smile. "Why are you smiling?" He asks as he turns to you. "Your eyes are just gorgeous." You say as you mentally slap yourself.

"Thanks. It's uh 8:00 by the way." He says to you. You look around the room to see everyone else still asleep. "Wanna go get coffee?" He asks you. "Let me get dressed first." You say as you stand up. The second you leave his arms you shiver. You grab your clothes and head to the bathroom down the hall. You knock on the door and hear a girl yell. "Occupied for a long time so go away!" She yells rudely. You roll your eyes and walk back to your room.

"You didn't get dressed." Daniel says as he looks at you. "The bathroom was taken, can you just cover your eyes?" You whisper. Daniels face gets red as he nods his head and turns away from you. You quickly get change as you watch Daniel to see if he peeks but he never even try's to. It's official he's perfect. "You can look now." You say as you throw on your shirt. You shiver from how cold your room is.

"You need a sweatshirt?" He asks handing you one of his. "Thanks." You whisper as you throw it on. It smelled just like him causing you to wanna just scream. "Ready?" He asks you as he ruffles his hair. "Yeah." You say back.
_______________________________
Daniels perfect 💖