Chapter fifteen

Daniels POV

My mind raced as I stared at the locked door. I had to get in there somehow. I kicked the door but it didn't budge. I threw my whole body at the door but still no movement. "Stop." I heard Y/N's voice whisper. I can't explain it but people can do crazy shit in helpless times. Hearing her voice helped me dig into some strength I didn't know I had. I threw my body full force at the door causing it to slam open.

My eyes lock with some random dudes eyes. He was naked hovering over Y/N's unconscious body. "Get off of her!" I yell as I shove him hard away from her. He falls over and his body hits the ground. I notice she is naked but my only focus is getting her clothes on her. I pull up her underwear and shorts and cover her top part with a blanket. I pick up her small body and carry her out the door. I carry her down the stairs. "What happened?" She mumbled as she starts to wake up. "It's okay I got you." I whisper.

"Woah what's going on?" Corbyn asked me as he saw me walk past him. "Upstairs, first door to the left, asshole tried to touch her." I mumble as Corbyn nudges the other guys and they head upstairs. "Who tried to touch me?" Y/N mumbles as she tries to open her eyes. "Your okay now we can talk about it once we get you to our dorm." I mumble as I carry her through all the drunk people. I carry her back to her dorm and set her down on her bed.

"My head hurts." She mumbles as she grabs her head. "Just try and get some rest." I whisper as she closes her eyes. I close my eyes as I put my sweatshirt on her bare body. If that asshole touched any part of her I hope Corbyn kills him. If she wasn't here I would go back and kill him but I have to stay and watch her.

An hour later the boys got home. "Corbyn beat the shit outta him. He told us he drugged her and was trying to, in his own words "bang the shit out of her", he said he only got to touch her boobs and undress her but he didn't get to fuck her." Jonah says as I feel my blood boil. This piece of shit tried to use her like she was just some object he could fuck. "How am I gonna tell her?" I whisper as I run my hands through my hair.
_______________________________
Daniel to the rescue 😓