Chapter twenty

"There is a foosball table!" Zach practically screamed into your ear. He runs like a five year older over to it causing you to laugh. "Me and Y/N will play." Daniel says as he walks beside you. "Jack come be on my team!" Zach yelled. Corbyn and Jonah were playing some video game on the other side of the room. "We can be on this side." Daniel says as he walks to one side of the game. You stand next to him as you look down at the handles. "I'll take these 2 and you take those 2." Daniel says as he grabs the two handles.

You put your hand on the furthest handle away. You put your hand on the other handle causing your arm to be right next to Daniel. Why was this smallest touch making you feel some weird way? "I'm sending the ball out!" Jack yelled. Daniels arm kept hitting yours as you both twisted the handles. "Zach, hit it away!" Jack screamed as the ball got close to their goal. Zach aggressively hit his handle but his guy couldn't hit the ball. "Jack I can't hit it!" Zach screamed in panic. "It is your handle, hit the ball!" Daniel yells at you as you try and hit the ball but your guy kept missing. Daniel quickly puts his hand on yours and moves the handle to hit the ball into the goal. The small touch of his hand over yours sends butterflies to your stomach.

"Yess!" Daniel yelled as he removed his hand from yours. He high-fived you as you smiled at him. "That was your fault!" Jack yelled as Zach shoved him. "How was it my fault? You suck!" Zach yelled back. The ball rolls back into the game and you put your hand on your handle. Daniel accidentally puts his hand on your handle causing your hands to collide. "Sorry." Daniel mumbled as his cheeks flushed red and he moved his hand away. Zach aggressively shot the ball towards your goal but it hit the wall and bounced back towards his side. "You are literally the worst!" Jack yelled. You tried to hit the ball in the goal but miss. Zach passes the ball to jack. Jack was now in front of your goal.

Your handle was the only thing in between him and the goal. "Shoot jack!" Zach yelled. "I'm scared." You whisper as you laugh. Daniel reached his arm out across your body and puts it over your further arm. When jack kicks the ball daniel pushes down on your hand and handle and hits the ball away. "Jack! That was an easy shot!" Zach yelled as you laughed. Daniel pulled his arm back to his spot.
______________________________
Hopefully this was cute and not confusing lmao 😂😂