Chapter eight

"I'm not going back to that room." Zach says as he clings onto jack. "I forgot my phone." Jack groans. "The ghost is in your flipping phone." Daniel says as you laugh. Daniels hand was still clinging to yours as you sat down. "I guess your all spending the night in me and Daniels room." You say as you sigh. "Our room is haunted." Jonah whispers as he shudders. "What do we do now?" Daniel whispers to the whole group. "We cry." Zach says as he pretends to cry. "We have a cuddle party and be scared together." Corbyn says as he looks at you.

Daniel grabs your hand tighter and pulls you closer to him as he glares at Corbyn. Zach grabs your blanket and bundles it around himself. "What are we gonna do now? I won't be able to sleep." Zach says as he comes and sits next to you. "Cuddle." You say as you laugh. Zach opens up his blanket and yanks you inside. He wraps his arms around you and covers you both in the blanket.

"Let's watch a romance movie on Y/N laptop." Jonah says with a grin. All the other boys groan. "You always wanna watch romance." Corbyn says as he shakes his head. You release yourself from Zach's grip and grab your laptop. "Let's watch a scary movie." Zach says causing Daniel to practically slap him. "We are scared enough." Daniel mumbles. You go on Netflix and play to all the boys I loved before. You set your laptop on your bed and lay down.

"Anyone who wants to watch can." You say as you slide your body to the side of the bed. Daniel slides in next to you. Corbyn slides in next to Daniel. Jonah sits on the ground and jack lays on top of Corbyn. Zach lays on top of you and Daniel. You hit play as you laugh. You weren't gonna admit it but you were pretty comfy. Zach's body was keeping you warm and you and Daniels body's were right next to each other.

The movie starts and Zach screams. You turn up to look at him. "What the heck?" You ask him. "The demon is gonna kill us when we fall asleep." He whispers. "Shut up!" Jonah yells as he inches closer to the computer. You guys watched the movie. "I'm better looking than that guy." Corbyn says as he looks at you. "You wish." You whisper back. Daniel rolls his eyes and looks back at the movie. You feel Daniels hands rest on your waist. "What are you?" You ask him but before he can answer he starts tickling you.
_______________________________
They be watching a movie 🥱