Chapter twenty five

"Okay." Daniel mumbled as you walked back in silence to your dorm. "I don't like Ethan." You say breaking the silence. "Okay." Daniel whispered as his blue eyes stared at the ground. You walked inside your room and sat on your bed. Daniel didn't say a word as he sat on his bed. You didn't know why he was being so weird. You wanted to break the awkward silence. "I really like your eyes." You blurted. Immediately after you said it you put a hand over your mouth in embarrassment. Daniel looked up at you and laughed. His laugh was so adorable.

"Thanks." He whispered as you felt your cheeks get red. "I don't know why I said that. You seemed mad at me and I don't know it was the only thing that popped into my head and now it just seems so stupid..." you rambled as Daniel smiled and walked over to you. He started tickling you causing you to stop talking and laugh. You shove him away and ran across the room. He chased after you and grabbed your waist causing you to squeal. He picked you up and spun you around and then set you down. You tried to run away again but he tackled you onto his bed and tickled you. Daniel stopped suddenly when he realized what position you were in.

Daniel was directly in between your legs hovering over you. Your faves were inches apart. You felt your face get red as his eyes glanced down at your lips. You could feel your heart beating fast as you felt his breath against your face. He leaned down, your lips now inches apart. "Who wants some Chick-fil-A!" You hear a voice yell causing Daniel to get up immediately. "Woah. What was going on here?" Corbyn asks with a smirk. "Nothing." Daniel says as you get up quickly. "You were hovering over her body." Corbyn says as he raises his eyebrows.

You see Daniels cheeks flush as you fumble over your words. "We were uhhh... he was just tickling me." You say as Corbyn smirks. "That's what you guys are gonna call it, okay. I'll keep your little secret." He says with a wink. Daniel glances over at you awkwardly. "Anyways. Wanna get some Chick-fil-A?" Corbyn asks as he wraps his arm around you. "Sure." You say as Daniel nods. Your mind couldn't focus because it was replaying the moment when Daniel almost kissed you.
_______________________________
They almost kissed 🥰