Chapter twenty seven

"Let's head back we got classes tomorrow." Jonah says. You throw away your trash and walk out the door. "That was disgusting!" Zach yelled at jack. "I almost threw up." Jack says back. "You guys are weak." You say as you pretend to yawn. "It's not our fault you don't have taste buds. I mean you do like Daniel." Zach says but is immediately interrupted by Daniel shoving him. You slightly laugh at Zach's comment as Daniels cheeks heat up in embarrassment. "If I had no taste I would like you." You say to Zach causing him to roll his eyes. "You are a liar." He says back. "Children be quiet." Corbyn says as we walk back to our dorms.

"Wanna summon another ghost?" Jack asks. "No." You all reply in unison. You walk up the stairs and get to the boys room. "Let's play truth or dare." Zach says as you all sit down. "That's such 6th grade." You groan. "So it will be fun." Zach says. Daniel sits next to you and Corbyn sits on the other side. "I will start. Jack truth or dare?" Zach says. "Dare." Jack replies. "I dare you to lick the wall." Zach says causing jack to groan. Jack runs over and licks the wall as you all laugh. "Alright Daniel truth or dare." Jack says as he sits back down. "Truth." Daniel says backs "Do you have a crush on Y/N?" Jack asks him. Daniels face gets bright red. "I umm well not..... no." Daniel stutters. "Anyways truth or dare Corbyn." Daniel says. "Truth." Corbyn replies. "Do you have a crush on Y/N?" Daniel asks him.

"Duh." Corbyn replies causing your face to get hot. "Okay. Truth or dare Y/N." Corbyn says to you. "Truth." You say back. "Do you have a crush on someone in this room?" Corbyn asks you. You feel their eyes on you awaiting your answer. "Uh. Yes." You reply. "Who?" Zach shouts. "Not apart of the question." You say as he rolls his eyes. You feel Daniels gaze on you.
______________________________
Ooop truth of dare 😹😂