Chapter seventeen

Daniels POV

"You look like shit." Corbyn mumbled as I rolled my eyes at him. "You look like you haven't slept in three years." Zach mumbled as he looked at me. "Thanks guys." I mumbled sarcastically as I looked down at Y/N. I finally got her to fall asleep but she wanted me to hold her. Her head laid in my lap as she was sound asleep. "You need sleep." Jonah whispered as he sat next to me. "I can't sleep. Every time I close my eyes I see that guy touching her." I mumble as I run my hands through my hair.

"You are whipped for her Daniel." Jack muttered as he looked at me. I shook my head as I looked down at her. I just wanted her to be safe. She started to move and her eyes slowly fluttered open. "You sleep well?" I ask her as she sits up. "Yeah but you didn't." She mumbles as she points at the bags under my eyes. "I'm fine." I whisper as I push her hand away. "Daniel. You haven't slept in 2 days." She whispered as her eyes filled with worry.

Your POV

You looked at the bags under Daniels eyes. His hair was messy and his eyes were red. "Have you been crying?" You whisper as he looks away from you. "Yes." Corbyn said as Daniel glared at him. "Can you guys give us a second to talk?" You ask the guys as they all get up and leave. "Why we're you crying?" You ask Daniel as he shakes his head. "I just was worried about you okay." Daniel says sharply as he stands up. Even though Daniel looked tired and his hair was messy he still looked adorable.

"You we're worried about me?" You whisper as he nods. "Come here." You whisper as you wrap your arms around him. "You saved me. There was nothing more you could have done. Now get some sleep." You whisper as you sit down. Daniel lays his head in your lap as you play with his hair.
______________________________
I want Daniel 😍