Chapter nine

Daniel tickles you as you wiggle your body in hopes of getting away. He wraps his legs on top of your body so you can't run away. You laugh loudly as he continues to tickle you. "Daniel stop!" You yell as you laugh louder. "Get a room." Zach groans. "Daniel!" You scream as he tickles your stomach. Daniel smiles and stops tickling you. You take a deep breath and playfully shove him. "I hate you." You mumble. He rolls his eyes playfully and stares at you. You lock eyes and you get lost in the blue ocean of his eyes. You can't seem to bring yourself to look away.

"Could you guys stop staring into each other's eyes, I'm gonna throw up!" Corbyn yells as he pretends to gag. You quickly look away from Daniel as you feel your face get hot. Daniel looked away and his cheeks got bright red. The movie went on with Daniel glancing over at you all the time. He would playfully nudge you or poke you. You both laughed at things that weren't even funny during the movie causing Jonah to yell at you which made you laugh harder.

The movie finally finished and you were so tired. Your eyes were barely even open. "I'm tired." You whisper. "Where are we gonna sleep we only have 2 beds?" Jonah says as you all stand up. "3 on each bed." You mumble. "You think we are gonna fit on a bed?" Zach says as he laughs. "Just cuddle closely." You groan as you lay back down. You scoot closer to the wall so Daniel could fit in the bed. He crawled in behind you and spooned you. The guys all made kissy noises but you were too tired to care.

"One more person can fit on there with them." You hear Jack say to the guys. "I don't wanna sleep with the couple." Corbyn says back. "I'll do it." Zach says as you feel the bed lower as Zach hops in beside Daniel. Daniel scooted closer to you so he could leave room for Zach. Daniel was now practically on top of you. His arms were wrapped around your body and his legs were intertwined with yours. You normally would have been freaking out but you were so comfortable you weren't gonna complain. The warm embrace of Daniel over took you and your eye lids got heavy and sleep over took you.
_____________________________
I want Daniel to cuddle me 😢