Chapter twenty six

"The guys are meeting us in the lobby." Corbyn mumbles as he texts someone. "Corbyn texted me that you and Daniel were banging in your room." Zach says immediately as you get down the stairs. You smack Corbyn in the head as Daniels face get red. "We were not." You say sharply as Corbyn shrugs. "I know what I saw." Corbyn mumbles. "Corbyn is just jealous because he wanted Y/N." Jack says as Corbyn quickly puts his hand over Jacks mouth. "He's talking nonsense." Corbyn says as his face gets red.

"So... did you bang Daniel?" Zach asks you. "Oh my god! No!" You yell. "Then what did Corbyn see?" He asks you. "Just two friends having a tickle battle." You say as Zach nods. "If you say so." He mumbles. Your mind replayed the moment when Daniel almost kissed you. Maybe he does like you the same way. "Are you gonna ask her out?" You overhear jack say to Daniel. "Shut up." Daniel mumbles in response. You arrive at Chick-fil-A and order your food. As you were going to pay Daniel pushes your money away and pays for you. You feel butterflies in your stomach.

"You didn't have to pay for me." You mumble. "But I wanted to." He says with a smile. You stare into his blue eyes as he looks into yours. "Here's your food." The lady says causing you to look away from Daniels eyes. "Thanks." You say as you grab your food. "I'm just saying Daniel won and we all lost." You overhear Corbyn as you sit down. "What did I win?" Daniel asks them. "Nothing." Corbyn says quickly as he looks at you. You slide into the booth next to Jonah. "So you gonna sing that song for me?" You ask Daniel as he sits next to you. His thigh pressed against yours. The slightest touch made your heart race. "Daniels gonna sing us a song?" Zach says jokingly.

"I'll sing it later when we are alone." Daniel whispers. "Okay." You whisper back. Zach and jack quickly got up and ran up to the counter. "What are they doing?" You ask Corbyn. "They are gonna make a mixture of the sauces and see who can swallow it." Corbyn says as he laughs. "They are literally 3rd graders." You say as you laugh. "I bet you couldn't eat any mixture of sauces I made." Daniel says with a smirk. "Is that a challenge Seavey? Because if so, I do not lose." You say with a grin. "We will see about that." Daniel says as he gets up and walks to the counter. Jack and Zach come back with a bunch of different sauces.

They mix them together and make a weird green looking concoction. Daniel came back with sauces and started mixing them. "Get ready L/N, you are about to lose." Daniel said with a grin. "Eat it! Eat it!" You were all chanting as Zach dipped his fry in jacks concoction. Zach shoved the fry in his mouth and immediately made a disgusted face. He spit the fry out as you all groaned. "That's disgusting!" Zach yelled as he drank his drink to make the bad taste go away. Jack then tried Zach's concoction and ended up running to the bathroom to wash out his tongue.

"Nervous?" Daniel asked you with a smirk. "You wish." You say as you look at his brown concoction. You dip your fry in it and pop it into your mouth. All the guys stare at you in amazement. It tasted gross but you didn't like to lose. "Not bad." You mumble as you pretend to not be affected. "Wow. You are amazing." Daniel said as he stared at you.
______________________________
I miss wdw and I want them to come back from break 🥰