A/N

Hello everyone.

If you opened this story, I'd like to, first of all, thank you.

This story has been in my mind for a long time now and I decided to write it now that I've gained the courage to do so.

So before starting with the actual plot, I'd like to say a couple of things that I'd like you to have in count before reading:

1. As a multifan, there will be several artists that take part in this story. That's why I won't accept suggestions regarding this issue because I'll eventually include your favourite artists once I check on them, since I like to be informed musically and artistically about the idols before trying to write their characters in the plot.

2. This is a K-Pop fanfic, which means, and I return momentarily to the first point, several K-Pop idols will appear. I'd try to express their original personalities as much as I can, but I'm not a robot, so I apologise if they are "out of character" in some scenes or, worst, during the whole story. I hope you understand this :)

3. English is NOT my first language, so I also apologize for any vocabulary and grammar that could be incorrect, thanks for your understanding.

4. If you are a "closed-minded" fan, not tolerant, or worst, a sasaeng, please get out.

5. With manners and education, I'm open to all criticism and advices, also suggestions regarding ships, story options, and stuff (smut and related NOT included).

6. I'd NOT set a date of updating every chapter because inspiration is inspiration and forcing things would, eventually, bring me to a writer block, but if there's a week I don't write, I'd inform you about it.

7. You can change Jiyeong's and Haneul's names and make yourself be into the character of Jiyeong, but that's for you to choose.

/EDIT/

- This first book is completely finished. I'm editing and correcting all the mistakes in the narration.

- The second book of the series is out!

- Thankyou so much for the support!

If you reached this point, thankyou so much for reading the note, and I hope you enjoy the story.

With that said, enjoy!