BRIDGE CHAPTER

And there they were.

20th June of 2020.

Time literally flied.

Gathered inside the stage area, having finished the last rehearsal that morning before start with all the preparations for the grand night, artists and staffs sat on the audience, celebrating the success of all those months of hard work and cooperation.

And still, it was a bittersweet sensation, since that night after the show everything would come to an end.

Tears, smiles, laughs, nostalgia, ... All kind of feelings filled the environment.

Feeling overwhelmed, rounds of emotional speeches took place, where both, staffs and artists, spoke out their experience and gratitude towards everyone in that room.

First step...

Second step...

Of course, the girl who started what now it seemed like a humane revolution had to say her words.

Her heart pounded hard inside her chest, full of emotions and things to say.

The microphone that rested on the second platform who was the nearest to the audience soon had two hands wrapped around it, the pair of pink, soft, lips, moving slowly.

- Hey there... it's me, humanizer.

She never liked that nickname, but at the same time couldn't help but adore it as they all called her like that when they were happy and excited.

- I... I can't believe it's the D-Day already. I know it's been said thousands of times, but, still, it isn't enough for me to be aware of the reality.

Her eyes scanned all those faces of the people that in the last half-year became really important persons in her life.

She had cried enough already, but, still, her body reacted by watering her eyes for the umpteenth time.

- It's been...tiring and tough, but, beyond all the hard work, tiredness and exhaustion, it has been the most beautiful and precious experience a person could have. We've worked side by side, artists and staffs, to make the, and I'm sure about this, most emotional, unique and amazing show of the whole century. - she placed one of her blue hair locks behind her ear.

There was already people crying, what made her stiff, touched.

- I hope that after tonight all of you would be proud of what you've done, of every single detail, and live the life you deserve, happily and healthily. - she smiled - Hopefully, tonight will mark a new beginning in your careers. - this time her gaze shifted directly to the idols, some of them trying to stop the tears flowing from their eyes - Remember to stay true to yourselves, not being afraid of rising your voice to fight for your freedom and happiness, leaving clear what you are: humans. Maybe this is the end of our path together, but that doesn't mean I won't support you as your fan and, among that, your friend. - little drops fell on the stage, her body softly trembling - If there's a problem, you can always count of me, even if I'm not anymore the magician who brought to life your feelings and souls on the stage.

Her voice was cracking, she could feel it.

- ...Have the time of your lives tonight, okay? Give everything you have on the stage, and prove the world that their misconceptions about you are wrong, that you don't have to sacrifice yourselves to fulfill your dream.

Sobs could be heard.

She wasn't the only one who was upset about all coming to an end that night.

- Please... don't cry... - she mumbled, controlling her own breathing, rising a fist. She had to, she needed to encourage them and make them feel save until the end - Let's make this night an unforgettable one, not only for us but for the rest of the world as well! - she shouted, emotional - Let's make history tonight! Let's change things and teach people a lesson!

"- Because being puppets of the society was never your fate!"