Chapter 9

When she agreed on hanging out with them at the theatre's café, she wasn't having in mind, in the slightest, that she would have to meet at once not only the rest of Got7,

But also Monsta X.

- Hyung! You came back!

That was BamBam, who smiled brightly when he saw Jiyeong.

- And you brought Jiyeong! Nice to see you again, kitten!

The poor girl was trying to not be noticeable, too shy and embarrassed to talk, hiding behind Youngjae as if her life depended on it.

- Cut it off, BamBam, you're scaring her with your manners.

Jiyeong looked at their leader, JB, who placed his sunglasses over his head, now looking at her warmly.

- Nice to finally meet you, Miss Moon.

- A-Ah! Jiyeong is okay, really. - she assured, waving her hands exaggeratedly in front of her - I'm younger than you, and I don't mind the nickname as long as he doesn't use it as much.

- Believe me, you have digged your own grave. - Mark said, sighing.

- But BamBam is right, though! - admitted Minhyuk, who, of course, had to say something - She looks like a kitten, even though she's taller than I thought!

- Average. - Jiyeong corrected.

- How tall are you?

- Jooheon!

- What? I'm curious!

Kihyun sighed, clearly annoyed at his behaviour.

- I'm sorry for their behaviour... Jiyeong, right? - the black-haired apologised, standing up to bow at her.

- Ple-Please, hyung, don't do that, it's okay. - she smiled, receiving a smile from him in return.

- Besides, didn't you listen to her before?! She said "be who you really are"! - Minhyuk complained.

- But education is important! Look at how startled she is! - fought back the smaller male.

- Please, don't fight, I'm too shy and I tend to stutter a lot since I get nervous around people, especially if I admire them as much as you guys. - she turned to Kihyun - I'm thankful that you worry about my comfortableness, though.

- A-Ah, it's nothing.

- Come on, Jiyeong, take a seat! - exclaimed Minhyuk.

Looking at Youngjae as if asking him silently where he was going to seat, Jiyeong mouthed a "which one is yours?" which made the idol laugh.

- I don't have one. I'll just take the one left once you sit down.

- Bu-But I don't care!

There was a seat between BamBam and Jackson and another one between Jinyoung and I.M.

She finally opted for the last one.

- Don't do this to me, Jiyeong.

Both groups and the stage director laughed at Youngjae's words, who didn't have other choice but to seat between his two fellow members.

- I thought you loved me! - joked childishly Jackson.

Jiyeong smiled while the rest laughed at Youngjae's inevitable fate of being burdened by both boys.

- I'm glad you decided to come and eat with us. - said after all calmed down Shownu, smiling softly at her, who couldn't help but return the smile.