Chapter 10

Jiyeong closed the door, sighing relieved at arriving home. Walking towards her room, the brunette swinged lightly her backpack that was held by her hand, humming quietly.

"It has been a really good day."

She smiled at the memory of her meet up with Got7 and Monsta X.

"They are even more incredible in person."

She still couldn't believe that she was actually gonna work with them.

- You took your time, huh?!

Jiyeong almost screamed, not expecting Haneul to be on her bed, apparently waiting for her arrival.

- Sorry, it took more than I thought.

- I've been here alone for two hours! - the male whined.

Sighing, she sat on the border of the bed.

- The conference finished early, at around 12, but I ate there and had to sign the contract and stuff.

- Don't be like that! I was joking! - he sat up, grinning from ear to ear - I'm so happy that it went well on your first day! I'm sure the conference was great!

- According to the guys, it was.

Haneul went silent, his mouth opened in an "o".

- Who's the guys? I thought it was only Elijah and, at most, BamBam. - the lovingly way he pronounced the name of the idol made Jiyeong laugh.

The stage director sighed, getting comfortable in her position after getting rid of her shoes.

- Don't scream, and, most importantly, don't post anything about it.

- I'm offended that you think I would expose you and the idols like that!

- Okay, okay, I was just making sure you wouldn't.

She felt herself blushing, looking away from her friend.

- I may or not may have eaten with Got7 and Monsta X.

The red-haired almost screamed, but he contained himself, instead shaking her like there was no tomorrow.

- Hey, HEY, STOP!

- I'M SORRY! BUT THIS IS TOO MUCH! - he bursted, jumping on the bed out of excitement - My freacking best friend, my sister from another mother, who got into the EAM as the stage director of the South Korean division, freacking ate with two of the best groups in the entire music industry!

Jiyeong laughed.

- You idiot...

- How can you be so calm?! I would be screaming into my pillow right now if that happened to me!

- Well, I'm screaming internally. - she got up of her place, hanging her backpack on her desk's chair, going towards the closet to get her pyjama - They are really awesome in person, you know.

- Gaah! I envy you so much right now!

Jiyeong shook her head, laughing softly, making her way to the bathroom.

- Don't, please, I'm not bragging off about it, just talking about work.

She could hear Haneul laughing and saying that it was fine, that he was joking.

But why did she feel a heavy weight on her chest? Didn't she trust his best friend, who was always there to her?

[Time skip to the next morning, at the meeting place she had to wait for Elijah.]