Chapter 5 -Saiyan's Vs Ginyu Force

Goku: so please recap

Krillin: Oh okay I'll do that easily
We landed on namek so did Vegeta who was bullying us cause he wanted the dragon balls as well after hours it felt a guy named Zarbon tried to kill our new friend Y/n his a Saiyan as well he use to work for the guy in charge then betrayed him after some reason that I don't know, then these people came called the Ginyu force and they-

Vegeta: Fought us, everyone else struggled but they were no match for me.

Krillin: Oh yah okay, then Gohan started going crazy and he fought with that Recoome guy who easily beat up Vegeta the same person who threw one of the Dragon balls away so they couldn't take them and make a wish and Y/n over there can't move cause his spine is broken.

Goku: A lot happened, here Krillin.

Krillin: Oh the senzu bean's.

Goku: Hey Recoome guy let's fight!

Recoome: Sure!

Recoome dashed towards Goku who when Recoome was close enough kneed him in the jaw, then immediately followed the knee with a powerful uppercut, Y/n still on the floor was once again stunned by these off planet Saiyains.

Krillin: Here big guy.

Y/n What is that?

Krillin: Just eat.

Y/n: Right, can you place the bean in my mouth?

Krillin: Sure why not.

Vegeta and Gohan ate their senzu bean and all the damage done to them slowly disappeared, while Y/n was chewing his he didn't feel a single thing change until he felt like he was hit with a rocket, all the damage done to him disappeared his spine somehow was not feeling any pain, and he personally felt a lot better and way stronger.

Y/n: Whoa! I feel amazing I feel great! I feel stronger!

Gohan: So do I.

Vegeta: The Saiyan effect is still roaming through us, amazing.

Y/n: I feel like I could beat these people by myself.

After a few minutes of admiring his new found strength Y/n and everyone else turned over to Goku who had the upper hand against Recoome.

Vegeta: Damnit! H-how is that bastard so strong!

Krillin: Instead of almost dying all the time my friend Goku over there does something we like to call Training.

Y/n: Training?

Vegeta: You seriously don't know what training is?

Y/n: No, I guess I haven't done it before or something.

Y/n chuckled then turned over to Goku once again and the battle between the two had finished.