Chapter 36- Roaring Power Of A Saiyan

Cell: What?!

Y/n: Not funny Goku!

Piccolo: His right, this isn't time for jokes, stop being ridiculous and focus!

Goku: I'm serious, Gohan is hiding some unbelievable power and he started tapping into it while we were in the hyperbolic time chamber you guys.

Gohan: !!!

Goku: So I've gotta ask; Gohan were you struggling keeping up with my match with Cell?

Gohan: N-No, but.. but that was because you both weren't fighting at full power!

Goku: I cant say the same for Cell but I was at my full power.

Y/n: What your trying to say is that Gohan a kid-

Piccolo: Is stronger than both yourself, Vegeta and Y/n?

Goku: Yep! Now go at it Gohan.

Gohan: Alright.

Gohan took off his cloak and floated up to Cell' height.

Cell: My, my so your fighting me?.. this is gonna be so much fun!

The teen Saiyan charged up and released a massive amount of power blowing everyone away.

Y/n: Ch! His gone beyond the barrier I couldn't break?!

Piccolo: Like Goku his so strong! That's Gohan a calm and reserved Gohan.

Vegeta: (How was he able to increase his power by this much!)

Cell: Now I'm more interested!

Cell and Gohan rush forward and commence their fight.

At the beginning Gohan was capable of delivering some impactful blows in the form of a punch to the face a kick to the stomach and a jab to the gut.

It seemed as if Gohan had the advantage he was well over dominating the entire fight... It seemed... Cell with ease turned everything around with one knee strike to Gohan's chin. And like that everything started turning out Cell.

Every attack Gohan threw at the bug, Cell would block or avoid, the bug monster then started delivering his own powerful blows to the teen Saiyan. At some point in the right Cell delivered one more blow at Gohan's stomach coursing him to pause in pain.

Gohan: P-Please! Stop it Cell, I don't wanna kill anybody even a bad guy like you!

Cell: You kill me?! Oh, now I've heard everything.

Gohan: Ever since I was a little kid Cell, everybody around me would tell me I release unbelievable power when I'm mad.

Cell: You think a little bad time story is gonna scare me? Really all it does is make me want to kill you more!

Cell instantly held Gohan in a bare a hug.

Piccolo: Goku you have to do something!

Goku: Wait Piccolo, we need Gohan to be angry if were gonna have any chance of beating Cell his gonna have to go all out!

Piccolo: But Gohan isn't like you Goku! He doesn't like fighting, he doesn't enjoy any of this! Do you even know what he's thinking right now?!