Chapter 24 -The Wait Has Ended

Cell: Goku did that thing again.

Y/n: That's a strong blast you have there Cell, I'm impressed.

Cell: Mhm?

The bug tyrant turned towards the young Saiyan.

Cell: So your the one who's gonna kill me?

Y/n: Kill you?.. No, no, that would be to nice... no.. I'm gonna destroy you.

Cell: Oh, oh, confident are we?

Y/n: Heh, beyond.

Cell: You know I've been hearing this rumour that you have the power to defeat me is it true, I just need to know since the last person who said that; Vegeta, failed... what other form do you Saiyans have for me.

Y/n: I've achieved a level of super saiyan that far exceeds; 'Super Vegeta' I've gone beyond and I have transcended Cell.

Cell: Just like you were meant to be, rivaling with Vegeta I don't know if Trunks told you but in his timeline you were hopeless, compared to Vegeta I'm very interested in what you have to show me, and I hope it's impressive because what I know about you so far is highly disappointing-

Y/n: Damn, do you ever shut up!

Y/n stood in a charging stance.

Cell: What?

Y/n: HAAAAAAGGGGGGGH!! HAGGH!!
HAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHAAAAAAGH !!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHAAAAGHH!!!!!!

As Y/n screamed out his power, the rocks around him started floating up, upon floating each and everyone one of them broke into small pieces of rubble, the rubble itself broke into many many pieces of dust. The dust got together like a powerful raging storm surrounding the islands and pushing forward high winds, Y/n's hair floated up as his muscles bulged up.

Y/n: Hagh! Hagh! Hagh!

Cell: Looks like your getting tired, using that form Trunks used.

Y/n: Hagh! HEHEH! HAAAAAAAAAGGG HAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHAAAAAAGH AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A vein popped out of Y/n's forehead as he grit his teeth whilst screaming, a small bit of electricity sparked around his body, Y/n's hair started to turn yellow and from yellow turned into it's base and once again turned yellow. His hair color switched over and over until it finally decided on yellow, Y/n's hair sharpened and grew a bit larger.

Trunks: His using the form I used isn't he?

Piccolo: Yes and no.

Trunks: What? this is the form I used I recognize it by the muscle increase.

Vegeta: Pathetic! He's relying on this stupid drawback!

Trunks: What?

Vegeta: I achieved that form of yours as well Trunks but I refused to use it I could already feel it's drawback.

Piccolo: You two should focus on his breathing.

Trunks: He looks like his trying to revert.

Y/n constantly breathed in and out, trying to absorb breathe and at the same time release it. What seemed like a hopeless show of action started to do something, Y/n's muscle fibers started to suck themselves in, making
Y/n's jacked body to shrink, his muscles got smaller while his chest got a bit larger. Y/n took a small breath and screamed out once more releasing a massive surge of power.

{New Form Unlocked}

Y/n: Now I'm-

Small shots of yellow electricity sparked around Y/n for a couple of seconds before disappearing for the time being as he lifted his head with a smirk.

Y/n: Perfect!