Bonus Arc -Garlic Jr- (4)

Meanwhile, Gohan proceeded to punch a buffed up Garlic Jr by the get, denting a hole into his stomach.

Garlic Jr: Thank you I needed to lose a couple of pounds!

With ease Garlic Jr regenerates his open wound. Jr dashed towards Gohan but was kicked to the side by Piccolo, the green Namekian dashed forward ready to heave another blow but with yellow sparks of lightning surrounding him he suddenly stopped.

With Piccolo now down, Gohan tried attacking with a surprise punch but Garlic Jr easily evaded it, Krillin tried the same idea and was knocked back on to the ground. Not willing to give up, Gohan rushed in again with a surprise attack but jr countered it.

With athletic tactics Krillin did four backflips and rolled into a kick that hit perfect against Garlic Jr.

Garlic Jr: Bald headed!

Krillin fired a Kamehameha wave towards Garlic Jr who got ready to deflect it but the attack headed up and came crashing down onto Jr.

After a brief minute or so Garlic Jr jumped out of the hole he was pushed into unfazed.

Garlic Jr: Nice try but your gonna have to do a lot better than that!

He grabbed Krillin by the head and was ready to squeeze him to death but Piccolo at the right second went in for a punch but sadly Garlic Jr was unfazed.

The demon proceeded to grab Piccolo by the head as well, until Gohan arrived on the seen. Piccolo and Krillin quickly escaped their head traps and caught Garlic Jr in a lock.

Krillin: Gohan!

Piccolo: Fire!

Gohan stood frozen in the masenko position not knowing wether to attack and hurt his friends or not. Gohan's decision took longer than anticipated and Jr escaped coursing Gohan to miss.

Gohan: No.

Garlic Jr: You m-

From out of nowhere, Y/n rocket kicked Jr in the face sending the demon creature back a foot.

Garlic Jr: What the?! Who are you!?

Gohan: Y/n!

Y/n: I always arrive at the most opportune moments.

Garlic Jr: You people are like bugs more of you keep on coming after one goes down.

Y/n: So his the big bad?

Gohan: Yeah.

Y/n: Look after Krillin and Piccolo I've got this.

Gohan nodded.

Garlic jr: Time to knock another one of you down.

Y/n dashed forward and charged in a straight punch, striking Garlic jr's stomach. Garlic Jr looked down at Y/n unfazed.

Garlic Jr: Is that all!

The demon creature launched a fist down towards Y/n who dodged the attack by jumping to the right.

Y/n: His not your ordinary villain, I can see that now.

Garlic Jr: HAHAH!

Y/n: HAAAAAAGGGGGGGH!!!!!

The lookout shook for a little as Y/n's hair rose up, after a small flash of energy Y/n stood still in a fighting stance, with a white aura surrounding him.

Garlic Jr: A little glow up won't change anything!

Y/n: Glow up? Sure.

Once again Y/n dashed forward towards his foe reeling in for a punch. Garlic Jr charged in his own punch, but Y/n had disappeared.

From above Jr, Y/n landed with a leg drop, that pulled Garlic Jr from being conscious for a bit, the small opening was enough for Y/n to appear in front of Garlic Jr and deliver a drastic punch, sending the demon monster back. Y/n landed with a flip on to the ground.

Y/n: C'mon now I thought you said a little glow up won't change anything?

Garlic Jr shaked his head returning back his conscious, the blue demon out of anger dashed forward and threw multiple punches at his foe.
Y/n started moving back as he dodged each and every punch Jr tossed at him. The young Saiyan dodged one last punch and delivered a powerful blow directly at Garlic Jr's stomach, coursing the blue demon to cough out mixed blood. Y/n pulled his fist out and jumped up, in the process kneeing Garlic Jr by the jaw coursing the demons head to face up and his body to move back.

Garlic Jr looked back at Y/n with rage yawning from his body. As confident as he could ever be Y/n wasn't showing any signs of fear he was focused on one goal the fight.

Garlic Jr: How is the power gap between us so wide!

Y/n: C'mon now I fought Freiza why the hell should I struggle with you.

Garlic Jr ran forward with a punch, Y/n flew to the right coursing Jr's fist to smash into the ground. Y/n aimed his palm at Garlic Jr.

Y/n: Spiral Blast!

A Destructo disc faced right side up was spinning in front of Y/n's palm, the disc released five energy blasts towards Garlic Jr who blocked and surprisingly it worked the attacks went right passed him.

Garlic jr: That's your best huh? Now I'm gonna show you my best!

Y/n closed his palm into a fist and pulled his arm back as if he was pulling a rope.

Y/n: Behind you!

Garlic Jr: What?!

Garlic Jr turned around and the five blasts were charging towards him while rotating positions, one blast would be on top and the rest on the sides or down. Garlic Jr flew up in the hopes of losing the attack, but was wrong the energy blasts all combined striked Garlic Jr mid air, coursing the demon to fall down towards the earth.

Y/n: Got him!

Krillin: That was incredible!

Piccolo: I expected nothing less from someone who fought against Frieza and almost won.

Y/n: It was nothing much really he was super easy.

Gohan: You beat him so quickly it was Incredible! I'm jealous really.

Y/n: I bet Vegeta would be jealous if he saw me now.

Piccolo: Yeah he wo-

The lookout once against started shaking, intensely. In front of the group Garlic Jr rose again now with light shining around him and everything.

Y/n: What the?!

Gohan: How?

Garlic Jr: The star that's how! The star!

Y/n floated up and charged forward ready to attack his foe, with ease Garlic Jr gut punched Y/n sending him through multiple rubble and finally meeting his end point by a big rock.

Garlic Jr: So much power!

The sky somehow broke and turned into a dark and red void, sucking up everything it can see the lookout counted, Garlic Jr charged up releasing a massive spouse of power coursing many to shiver.

Krillin: No way!

Piccolo: Damnit! I'm fading away... Kami!

Gohan: Mr Piccolo!

Garlic Jr: Haha! This void will keep on sucking everything on this earth until there's nothing, nothing! And when there's it will suck up the entire planet itself!

Gohan: No!

Krillin: Gohan Piccolo is fading we need to do something fast!

Piccolo: Leave me W-we can't let him destroy the whole planet.

This is taking too long! Basically Piccolo disappeared, Kami arrived Piccolo reappeared, he attacked Garlic Jr aiming to destroy the star but Jr stopped him with some weird energy attack, Krillin tried to help but he was also stopped it all seemed hopeless until Gohan released a powerful energy and used that energy to form a powerful Masenko destroying the star big explosion and we continue.