Chapter 23 -Enter Perfection

Five hours and 58 minutes back

Piccolo is asleep, but Y/n isn't he is standing in the void thinking.

Y/n: I can't accept the fact Vegeta and Goku are gonna surpass me. I can't accept the fact I'm gonna be held back all because I can't even go Super Saiyan.

Y/n fell onto his knees and punched the ground multiple times.

Y/n: I don't want to be behind those two! Vegeta has already unlocked a new form and I'm sure Goku has a better mastering of that form and I just have nothing! I- I'm hopeless, hopeless, I'm going to have to stay behind when they fight Cell because I couldn't do one thing, damnit!

Y/n breathed in then out and started walking back to the rooms but stopped clinching his fist.

Y/n: I can't be behind or else everyone I care about will die, I didn't know I'd actually care for a person this much well for people at this point, it's weird at first I was destroying homes and now I'm saving them, I would destroy families and relationships but now I have- I have my own... And I need to protect them! I will protect them! I WILL!!!!!

While Cell has become a brick wall to the Saiyan every blow, it becomes clear that Vegeta is no match for this more and new stronger version of Cell, as even a direct blow to the monster barely phases him.

Vegeta is clearly no match for Cell now he has powered up to his Perfect form and has gotten beaten up to the point of unconsciousness

Trunks tries to divert Cell's attention away from his unconscious father's body, allowing Krillin to bring him to safety.

Cell: Ah, So your next wonder boy.

Trunks: They were cocky, they didn't listen she said, exactly what's happening now. I can't let that future repeat itself I just won't let that happen!

Using the rage from these memories, Trunks powers up to a level beyond super saiyan.

Cell: Your no match for me I know all your moves.

Trunks: What?

Cell: Yeah, I was created by the cells of every one of the Z-Fighters I know their tactics and yours since your father is Vegeta after all. Now I'm gonna destroy all of you as I was intended to.

Moments later

Goku: Trunks...

Gohan: Cell is just so- damnit!

Goku: His strong...

Gohan: Is there any hope of us winning dad?

Goku: Well Gohan-

Piccolo: There is!

Goku and Gohan turn to the hyperbolic time chamber entrance, and Piccolo was standing next to Y/n super saiyan Y/n.

Goku: I like the new style Y/n!

{New Form Unlocked}

Y/n: (Bland tone) Yeah

Goku: Are you going to get new amor or what?

Piccolo: There won't be time for that.

Goku: Why?

Piccolo: Because his going to fight Cell right now.

Goku: Cell is stronger than the level Vegeta is at, there's no point in you going up against him.

Y/n looked at Goku and smirked.

Y/n: Teleport me.

Goku: Your not serious.

Piccolo: This new him is.

Goku: Fine.

At the islands

After realized his muscle form was weighing him down he felt as if he had lost, Vegeta returned and tried to fight cell once again but was easily beaten, angered once again Trunks tried to fight back but was beaten.

Cell: Embarrassing just Embarrassing!

Trunks: D-damnit.

Cell: You see boy I am the true specification of perfection!

Goku: You should hold your horses there Cell!

Cell turned around.

Cell: Yes! Yes! Yes! Someone who I can actually test my perfection against, Goku rematch now!

Goku: You really don't know how much I want that Cell, but I'm not at your level... Just yet, right now your someone else's opponent.

Piccolo: He'll definitely be the one to defeat you.

Cell: You have to be joking.

Piccolo: Try me.

Cell fired a green blast at Piccolo who stood still holding Trunks with a smirk. A yellow ki blast came shooting forward and collided with the green blast, after a small struggle between the two the green blast was successful and came raining down towards Piccolo who disappeared at the last second.