Bonus Arc -Garlic Jr- (3)

Maron: So are you like gonna guard me as I sleep or what?

Y/n: Yes apparently.

Maron: Your not gonna try anything while I'm sleeping right?

Y/n: Try anything? Like what?

Maron: C'mon you know.

Y/n: No, no, no I really don't know, your not giving me any clues here.

Maron: You expect me to believe your not attracted to me not even a little bit.

Y/n: Attracted to you? I guess not.

Maron: Okay, your like lying, have you ever had a girlfriend?

Y/n: I know what that is and the answer is no.

Maron: You've gotta be kidding me.

Y/n: What's so surprising about me not dating anyone?

Maron: Your- just leave it, is there anything to eat?

Y/n: I don't know maybe I should ask Yajirobe. Are you gonna be okay by yourself for a little while.

Maron: Uh yeah.

Y/n floated up to where Yajirobe and Korrin were located, Maron checked and made sure Y/n was out of the clear.

Maron: I need a way to go to my Krillin, maybe- no I can't use weird dark magic like these weirdos!

Ecarus: *yawn*

Maron: Perfect! I could use this thing to fly out of here I just need to do it at the exact perfect time though.

Y/n: I'm back!

Y/n landed with chicken, dou, spice and rice. He also carried with a table and knife.

Maron: Why did you bring so much stuff, I just like wanted a little bite.

Y/n: Bite, nah everyone deserves better so I'm gonna cook you and I a meal.

Maron: You know how to cook?

Y/n: Sure.

Maron: *chuckles* go ahead.

Y/n placed the meat down on the cooking tray, he then reached out for the knife. He lifted the knife and tried to slice the meat, but the knife was struggling.

Y/n: What the?!

Maron: You struggling?

Y/n: N-no, I got this it's just this meat is stubborn!

He tried his outmost best trying too cut down the meat but only small cuts appeared.

Y/n: What am I doing wrong?

Maron: Maybe it's because you didn't fry the meat.

Y/n: Oh so you guys eat your frozen meat fried as well!

Maron: What?

Y/n: Gotcha!

Y/n aimed his palm at the meat, a yellow energy formed around his hand, the energy's ray shined onto the meat and too Maron's surprise the meat roasted.