Chapter 26 -Witness True Perfection!

The weight of the attack started pushing Y/n down, coursing the ground beneath to crack and break. Many many shockwaves went down
Y/n they all resembled the sound of veins aching and muscles pumping.
With that, veins starting popping out of Y/n's body as he tried to hold the entire attack by himself.

Y/n: T-This i-is enough! F-F- GGGR! FULL BLAAAAAST!!!!!!

A yellow light started glowing around Y/n' palm, five blasts split in half appeared and they moved on to the side of the blasts. Cell was focused on pushing the attack down both his arms were occupied, so as the five blasts appeared he had nowhere to go and all five striked him coursing him to let go of the kamehame, the blast also generated an explosion after the impact with Cell.

Meanwhile, Y/n's breath started to carry more weight as he breathed it out.

Y/n: I- I did it-

The young Saiyan's eyes widened as he saw half of Cells body his legs and torso were floating in mid air. From his legs an entire body regrew reviving the bug monster. Y/n a bit stunned became slightly over joyed as he noticed the sweat run down Cell's face, the monster clearly was at its depth,
Y/n stood ready for Cell's next attack, but out of the blue his muscles started shaking coursing worry around his face.

Y/n: No! No! No!

Cell: Are you having a problem down there Saiyan?

With the shaking of his muscles his entire body started aching as if he was transforming, after a couple of seconds of sheer pain, Y/n's muscles including his leg muscles popped out.

He now had a buffer exterior exactly similar to the third grade of super Saiyan. Why? Well because it was.

Y/n: Crap.

Cell: Hoh Hoh! oh.

Cell floated down to Y/n's height.

Y/n: Ch!

Cell: What do we have here? Was that form an entire rouse Y/n?

Y/n: No.

Cell: You actually knew you wouldn't beat me so you were stalling for something right?

Y/n: -Reverts- Well not really, I actually thought I could beat you in 12 minutes, but it seems that last attack of yours really pushed me you know.

Cell: You amuse me everytime I'm near you Y/n Zhero.

Y/n: Thanks, but I'm already in a relationship.

Cell: Right! Right! Maron was it?

Y/n: How do you know that?

Cell: I don't know I just do. The same way I know all your friends names, a very few I may say and if you don't give me a real fight I'll kill them.

Y/n: I can't, I'm tapped out... Holding my muscles in was harder than you think and moving whilst doing that is work.

Cell: I see. Seeing that you Saiyans are somehow capable of increasing your power in a days time I am very interested in fighting you all again, especially Son Goku.

Y/n: Really now? I didn't know.

Cell: Sarcasm. I will give you nine days to prepare for my grand gesture, my grand enlightenment a tournament, one on one, the cell games... I want to see you all there, it will hold the same rules as Earth's version of a tournament.

A Couple Of Hours Later

Y/n: And then he said something about it being held in nine days.

Piccolo: More days to train isn't that good?

Trunks: Opposite actually.

Y/n: In what way?

Trunks: If were busy getting stronger that means Cell is as well and the next time we meet him he might just be on a whole nother level compared to us.

Vegeta: Damnit!

Y/n: So pretty much we have nothing.

Trunks: Yeah. We need to rest up and then tomorrow we're training.

Y/n: Gotcha!

Trunks watched as Y/n gave a back wave and flew off into the distant. Vegeta looked at the time chamber then went his own way.