Chapter 15 -Enter Prince Vegeta

After swallowing a senzu Y/n looked on at the newly powered Vegeta now with golden hair.

Y/n: N-no! No! No! I'm the only one who hasn't unlocked the form yet, I'm falling behind the two Vegeta and Goku.

Vegeta dashed forward and punched #19 laying the first move and beginning the fight.

As the right continues, it's clear that Vegeta has the edge over #19. Like #19 was beating Y/n, Vegeta was beating #19, like Goku's match Vegeta was way too strong for #19 as he delivered powerful punches that would almost destroy the Android.

Vegeta gave in many powerful kicks to blasts, #19 wasn't even capable to comprehend the exact power of the prince himself, Vegeta himself was overwhelming.

Even the android's energy absorption attack as well proved useless, as Vegeta breaks off the android's hands by stepping on it's face As Vegeta pulls himself, making it impossible for it to absorb anymore energy from its Foe. As the android runs away in fear, Vegeta launches his Big Bang Attack which shocked everyone and finishes the battle, leaving nothing but the android's head intact. Android #20 then escapes into the nearby cliffs

Vegeta: I don't know about you but like hell his escaping!

Vegeta flew off followed by everyone else, besides Y/n who stood staring at the desert floor gripping his fist.

20 minutes pass

Y/n: I'm actually falling behind, Vegeta beat him with ease I'm nothing compared to those two and that future kid! Damnit! Damnit! Damnit!

Trunks: Y/n!

Y/n:?! Future kid?

Trunks: Wait is that the Android?

Trunks walked up to #19's head.

Y/n: Yeah, Vegeta took care of them, I don't know why you struggled.

Trunks: These aren't the ones I fought!

Y/n: What?! We've been fighting Androids!

Trunks: But they are different!

Y/n: Then we have to tell everyone else let's go!

Trunks and Y/n flew off.

Dr Gero: Android 18 and 17 will make quick work of you!

Dr Gero fired a purple energy ball at Piccolo who dodged to the right. The attack instead of hitting a mountain went right towards a nearby flying airship car? I don't know.

Bulma: You guys won't believe who's here!

Maron: Hey Krillin-

The attack blew the engine of the flying car causing the "flying car" to start falling.In the nick of time Trunks came in and saved Bulma and her companion.

Y/n: Were here what did I miss Piccolo?

Piccolo: Not much exactly just a couple of action sequences.

Y/n: Vegeta you beat the Android yet?

Vegeta: Shut up! And no he got away before I could finish him off.

Y/n: He got away twice huh? His tricky.

Y/n and Vegeta land.

Trunks: I saw what looked like a badly damaged Android, and Y/n assured me that it was one of the Androids, this is coursing me to believe my presence here changed the timeline.

Krillin: Hey it's not that big of a deal now so history's a little different now.

Bulma: The creepy old geezer is an Android? But he looks just like Dr Gero. Unless he actually is Dr Gero but he modified himself so he could live longer.

Trunks: No way you mean by coming here years ago, i changed history this much?

Piccolo: He mentioned Android #17 and #18 they are probably the ones your talking about, tell us how do they look like.

Trunks: Can't remember but small details are best, the one was a male he had dark hair and blue eyes the other was a female she had blonde hair and blue eyes.

Krillin: A female type oh c'mon!

Vegeta: Bulma do you know where Dr Gero's lab is?

Bulma: It's probably in the cave up north he does experiments up there, I heard he was a lacky for the red ribbon army... That's crazy!

Piccolo: That settles that matter then, we'll find the location of Dr Gero's laboratory and destroy it before he can activate Android 17 and 18.

Y/n: Sounds like a plan.

Vegeta: Hmph! I'm above such cowardly tactics let him activate them and I'll then scrap them with my bare hands.

Trunks: No! We have to destroy the lab before the two are activated and I- we can't we have to avoid fighting at least until Goku is recovered.

Vegeta: We don't need Kakorot, your forgetting I'm a super saiyan two and I'm the prince meaning I'm leagues beyond Kakorot with power. Don't stand in my way!

Vegeta flew off.

Piccolo: Vegeta is a super saiyan so he might have a chance of destroying the Androids.

Trunks: I'm a super saiyan as well and yet I wasn't able to beat the Androids. My father might need my help!

Trunks flew off.

Y/n: Father?!