Chapter 37-Enter Super Saiyan 2

Gohan: Your all gonna pay!

Gohan disappeared and one by one decapitated every single Cell Jr. From Piccolo all the way towards Goku and Vegeta and Trunks. The raging Saiyan even went on to get the stolen senzu beans back and handed them over to
Krillin after that he appeared in front of Cell.

Cell: So you think you can beat me?

Gohan: Yeah!

Cell: You amuse me boy!

Gohan: Ch!

Cell and Gohan begin to fight, and from the start it is beyond clear that Gohan is far superior to Cell.
None of Cell's kicks and punches are landing, and while his face is filled with frustration Gohan is calm and reseverd, it even appeared that his not even trying.

Cell more frustrated decides to pump up his game and jump straight to his actual full strength. As he powers up, the Earth itself shakes once again placing worry across everyone's face. At his strongest state, Cell heads in delivering a quick blow to Gohan hoping to end it all but, Gohan is able to easily deliver two crushing blows to Cell, severely damaging the bug monster slash tyrant.

Gohan, no matter how many attacks Cell throws at him, is totally unfazed by Cell's attacks, and it looks more and more like Gohan will win the battle. Desperate, Cell aims a massive Kamehameha wave at the Earth, hoping to destroy it. Gohan counters this with an even bigger wave, which hits Cell, and dismembers him.

Gohan starts to reveal the sadistic qualities of the Super Saiyan 2

Cell regenerates his body, and becomes more and more angry at the Saiyan, and powers up to an extreme power level, that power level was the mistake that Trunks did, and is now unable to hit or touch Gohan due to his size. Gohan then delivers several crushing blows to Cell, including a kick to his gut.

The kick to Cell' gut forced Android #18 out of his stomach. This coursed Cell to revert back to his semi perfect form, a form that puts him to a weaker point of power, now both Y/n and Vegeta were capable of beating the monster with ease, since their power level was beyond this point.

Y/n: He reverted back to this.

Vegeta: Pathetic.

Y/n: Now any one of us can easily kill him!

Krillin: Yeah anyone of you Saiyans.

Gohan: Lame.

Cell: Y-You no! No! You'll pay!!!

Cell' size starts to increase with his weight.

Y/n: What?

Goku: Ngh! Not good!

Cell: Haha! If I'm going down... I'm taking you all with me... I will explode any second now and this entire planet along with me will go!

Gohan: Ch! What no! I won't let you!

Cell: Ah, ah, aah, if you punch me I'll pop and we don't want that to happen or else this planet will be no more!

Gohan: No! Damnit!

Y/n: What a cheap shot!!

Krillin: Yeah, he's resorted to blowing us up!

Trunks: And killing himself, all this to kill us.

Y/n: This guy actually is pathetic!

Goku: ...

Y/n: What do we even do! I- we can't let him blow this entire planet up!

Krillin: I don't know what option we have, and we only have ten seconds!

Goku: Your right, we only have one option I can't thing of any other idea but doing it like this.

Y/n: What are you talking about?

Goku: Welp! It's been fun guys, and honestly I enjoyed these years we've spent together and Krillin... Take care...

Goku disappeared and from the distance appeared in front of Cell.

Goku: You did great Gohan.

Gohan: W-What?

Goku: Pushing yourself to the very limit for all of us, that was awesome... Now I think it's time I return the favour... Oh and tell your mom something, tell her I'm sorry!

With a flash both Goku and Cell disappeared.

King Kai: Goku?! What are you doing here?

Goku: Sorry King Kai this is the only place I could think to bring him!

Cell: What? NOOOOO!!!!

With King Kai' planet cell exploded taking both King Kai, Goku and everything around them.