Chapter 14 -Androids

Y/n continued with his training, throwing multiple punches and kicks at nothing whilst with a piece of toast in his mouth.

Y/n entered the house and walked into the kitchen where there was one plate of spaghetti.

Y/n: It's May 12 today... May 12... May 12?! What's the time!

The young Saiyan quickly dashed out of the house and flew away with incredible speed forgetting his jacket behind. By the door a female with a hand purse approached she witnessed Y/n's late run and was more than confused.

???: Where's he going in such a rush? I better follow him.

South City

Y/n: I'm so dead! I'm so dead! Where are they?!

Y/n whilst flying used his eyes to search around the area in hopes he could arrive and help his friends. From below, Bulma waved her arm in the air gesturing for Y/n too land.

Y/n: Bulma! Where are they?

Bulma: Who? The others or the Androids?

Y/n: The Androids are already here?!

Gohan: Y/n!

Gohan waved with Yamcha in arm.

Y/n: Where's everyone else!

Gohan: They went ahead to the desert if you follow their energy trail you could reach them in no time.

Y/n: Right thanks!

Y/n launched off after the Z-Fighters.

Old Android: Only Dr Gero remained!

Piccolo: Your talking as if your Dr Gero himself.

Old Android: Don't be ridiculous! Dr Gero is no longer among the living.

Goku: Alright then did you happen to observe my battle on planet Namek?huh?

Dr Gero: There was no need to waste any time. We assorted your power after your fight with Vegeta.

Goku: Your in for a lot of trouble because guess what? You missed the best part...

Dr Gero: What?

Piccolo: Wether you know it not, you just dug your own grave not knowing super saiyan.

Dr Gero: Oh I see impressive, but there's cause of concern Android 19 should be more than enough to defeat you.

Goku: Really? Alright then.

A battle then ensues between Goku and Android #19, and with ease Goku had the upper foot even though taking massive hits from #19, the super saiyan was not fazed at all, he was easily beating down #19.

Dr Gero was placed in pure shock as he watched Goku destroy #19 with no struggle, what seemed like a clear fight at the start took a sharp unexpected turn, Goku clinched his chest and seemed much more tired than before.

Piccolo: Damnit the virus!

Goku: What's going on?