Chapter 12 -The Mysterious Youth

Long wait but the cover took some time, mostly making Y/n for the cover, anyway right now I released about 7 or 8 chapters but there is more I just wanted to show off this cover before jumping over to the next weird reason I know, anyway enjoy and yes I have finished the entire Cell arc I just need to get started with the designs and other stuff.

Roughly a year and a half had passed since the defeat of the tyrant Frieza, but there was still no sign of Goku returning to earth, the earth had entered a period of peace, that piece was soon going to have to come to an end. As a new threat was roughly approaching the planet.

Vegeta: Where is that brat!

Krillin: Just relax Vegeta his on his way just take it easy.

Y/n: He was supposed to be here ten minutes ago.

Yamcha: Why are you two in such a rush anyway?

Y/n: Because it's Frieza, I've been waiting to beat him.

From the near distance Gohan came flying to the group. He landed next to the many Z-Fighters.

Gohan: Sorry I'm late guys.

Tien: Took you long enough.

Gohan: Everyone's here already?!

Y/n: Yeah.

Gohan: K-Krillin, you felt that right? It's Frieza and another enormous energy with him.

Yamcha: N-no way that's him, how did he survive?

Y/n: I wish I knew.

Vegeta: He will know we're all here if you don't quit your fullish babbling and lower your power levels !

Y/n: Oh yeah, they have scouters I forgot about that.

Vegeta: The Namekian has already lowered his powerlevel... At least one of you is using their brain cells today.

Yamcha: Piccolo!

Piccolo: There here!

Y/n: That ship there's no doubt about it, that's Frieza definitely!

Krillin: I can't believe it's actually him... How is he still alive? I think somone else is with him!

Vegeta: No flying! We can avoid scouter detection by walking up to him.

Tien: You guys actually fought against a guy with this kind of powerlevel?

Yamcha: Y-You gotta be kidding me! What are we supposed to do when we get to em!

Piccolo: You'll rather seat here and rot is that it? Suit yourself... All of us know what we're up against.

Vegeta: Just to be perfectly clear. Earth is completely done for!

Gohan: This can't be happening?!

Y/n: But it is, we have to give it everything we got or this entire planet will disappear.

Everyone looked at each other, nodded and walked forward.

Yamcha: Damnit, the closer we get the heavier the air seems to feel.

Piccolo: We're almost at his ship. Are you sure your ready for this?

Gohan: Yes!

Y/n: Keep your guard up and your energies lowered guys.

Krillin: And how do you suppose we pull that off?

Y/n: I don't know.

The group walked for thirty more minutes until they were hit with a massive power surge disappearance.

Gohan: That power is gone!

Krillin: What is going on?

Vegeta: Tch!

Piccolo: There's only one way to find out!

Y/n was the first to fly forward everyone else followed behind. Being the first to go forward he was also the first one to land, everyone else landed five seconds after.

Gohan: That's him isn't?

Yamcha: Keep your guards up... We don't know who were up against.

Mysterious Youth: Right, I'm gonna go over there and wait for Goku! Your welcome to join if you like.

Everyone: What?!

Mysterious Youth: His going to appear right there, if your coming follow me!

Yamcha: W-what are we gonna do?

Gohan: I'm gonna follow him!

Vegeta: Me two... I want know exactly what this creep wants.