Chapter 31 - A Saiyans Point Of View

Chi-chi: Look around you, Goku isn't here with me either.

Maron: !!!

Chi-chi: But I know why, his training, his training... his getting stronger and stronger so he can beat the threat that is on earth any threat so he can protect us.

Maron: He was training and are you talking about that monster on Tv.

Chi-chi: Yep, Vegeta, Goku and Y/n are as we speak doing everything they can to beat that monster. They don't want anything bad to happen to us, even if it means not seeing us in a while our Saiyans are working hard to protect us, they might not show it but they care.

Bulma: Y/n might have not told you for his own reasons, since according to Vegeta he grew up with that tyrant Frieza.

Maron: Frieza?

Bulma: A monster Goku and the rest defeated years back that man was a struggle he even came back once again, but my Trunks saved us. Anyway Vegeta said Y/n's parents were killed after giving birth to him, this was around the time their home was destroyed so basically the younger Saiyans took care of him.

Chi-chi: Saiyans have weird emotions, but they are fighting hard for us!

Pictures of Y/n walking into the home, with his bruised body and broken Saiyan armor flashed in Maron's head.

Maron: I almost pushed someone who I'm supposed to keep close away... I need to get home!

Bulma: Right.

Three Hours later

Maron: Thank you bye Bulma!

Bulma: No problem.

Maron pushed the front door open.

Maron: Y/n I-

Maron paused at the dark home, lit candles and flowers surrounding their living area. From one of the doors Y/n walked out with a rice ball in hand.

Y/n: I'm new to this entire dating thing, and I thought making a joke would cheer you up, well I thought it was the only way to cheer you up... but it wasn't...

Maron: Y/n...

Y/n: I'm sorry you felt neglected.. I just.. I just... Didn't know... it's hard for me to know some of these stuff adapting is a struggle but thanks to good friends, I know where I went wrong... And that was everywhere.. and for being a bad partner I-

Maron: Y/n... Shut up...

Y/n: What?

Maron hugged Y/n.

Maron: I'm the one who didn't understand, now I'm okay with you going out there to train... Just please next time if your able, tell me what your doing and what's happening.

Y/n: ...

Maron: And you can stop asking your friends what to say in this type of situation and what to do.

Y/n: You knew?!

Maron: C'mon now! Your don't have the balls to walk up to me and say all that mushy stuff.

Y/n: Okay, okay, is there anything I can do to make you forgive me for having a script for this.

Maron: I forgive you, but, if you promise me one thing spend some time with me if you ever have time off.

Y/n: I do have nine days off.

Cutting end to this arc

Honestly, for me making this arc took a lot of thinking, and even though it was cringe here and there it was still worth it, because I've been planning to give Maron her own character arc and development arc, like some of you guys have seen I had slight developments for maron but now I made the biggest.

I did this to help switch from the normal Maron we all know to another Maron who I can work with and sometimes don't have to worry about when they're out of character.

The highlight of this arc for me was the fact I was able to give somewhat valid reasons for Maron being well Maron so I could change her without any issues. Anyway I hoped you guys enjoyed this little development for her.