About m/n

Quirk:
Chakra- gives m/n the ability to use the 5 basic nature transformations.

Dojutsu- sharingan, mangekyou sharingan, some time in the future rinnegan.

Mangekyou abilities: kamui, tsukuyomi, amaterasu.

Father: Obito Uchiha, an underground hero who died on duty.

Mother: unknown

Adopted Father: Kakashi Hatake, has a the chakra quirk. Upon Obito's death, he gifted Kakashi his sharingan eyes. Kakashi is still trying to improve his control over his sharingan. At his current stage, his left sharingan eye is permanently activated while he can activate and deactivate his right eye but it costs high chakra so it's usually not worth using that eye. The current number 11 hero, Copy Ninja, somehow manages to be underground and mainstream simultaneously.

Personality: basically Itachi. Typically cold on the outside, warm on the inside. Tries to do the right thing.

Appearance: basically Itachi. Same hairstyle and color, same eyes, same body type

Legal name: m/n Hatake
Actual name: m/n Uchiha (Hatake)

Age: 15

Kakashi has personally trained m/n ever since he took him in. He's taught him every jutsu he knows. Kakashi has also had m/n homeschooled from elementary to middle school. Kakashi also knows both Obito and m/n are descendants of Madara.

M/n knows he's Madara's descendant. Other people know he's Madara's descendant, we'll get to who those people are at a later time.

A/n: as you guys know sharingan has the ability to copy movements and jutsu. Since no one uses jutsu I'll just have it be so that this aspect of the sharingan is basically Monoma's quirk.