The Sports Festival Begins

Setting: Arena Waiting Room

Well the day is finally here, the day of the Sports Festival. As my father, Kakashi, had thought the training sessions were highly beneficial. Not only did I hone my skill with my mangekyou sharingan, but I also managed to open up four of the eight inner gates. Additionally, I'd be willing to bet I had the most effective and the most productive training out of all my classmates. With all this power, I should be amongst the strongest of my class. I then began to scan through the area, looking at my classmates and assessing their abilities. Still, I shouldn't underestimate anyone's power and capabilities. Some of them do have quite formidable quirks.

Suddenly my thoughts were cut short by some commotion. Which also drew most of my classmate's attention as well. The center of all this attention being Todoroki and Midoriya.

Todoroki started off by confidently boasting ,"From an objective standpoint I think it's fair to say that I'm stronger than you

Todoroki started off by confidently boasting ,"From an objective standpoint I think it's fair to say that I'm stronger than you." 

"But I've noticed that you've got All Might in your corner helping you, so know that I will beat you."

So it seems someone else has caught on that there is a connection between those two. However, Todoroki doesn't know the full truth between those two. The truth being that those two possess the same quirk, I confirmed this when I gazed at All Might with my mangekyou sharingan. There's no doubt that they're not the same quirk. But, the interesting thing to me is that it feels as if there's a connection between sharingan and that quirk. I'll have to look into that.

Everyone had become shocked by Todoroki's 'declaration of war' that everyone had their attention on this. As Todoroki started to get more confrontational with Midoriya, Kirishima decided to step in and try to resolve things. "Hey guys it doesn't have to be like this. We're all friends, right."

I immediately scoffed at this with a 'Tch' sound, loud enough that it drew everyone's attention on me as I had hoped it would.

"Saying that we shouldn't indulge in competitive behavior simply because you think everyone here are friends is just childish and immature. If you're not willing to give it your all no matter what, well then, you just shouldn't be here." I said coldly.

"Besides, you say that we're all supposed to be friends," I then pointed at him and a few others, "weren't you the ones that were quick to believe conspiracies that I descended from a villain."

As I said that they immediately had expressions of guilt plastered on their faces.

I then added on, "Not only that but it's clear that some of you share feelings of animosity towards some of your classmates," I said while gazing at Bakugou, thinking of his treatment of Midoriya.

With all the tense atmosphere created, no one dared to say other thing. Everyone was just processing what was said by everyone else.

Shortly afterwards Present Mic's voice boomed on the intercom and announced that the festival was about to begin and for class 1A to come out.

As our class gathered in the arena, along with the other first years, Bakugou was called to the stage to say a few things. However things didn't go smoothly as he decided to engage in childish behavior, much to everyone's disapproval. Soon after everyone lined up at a gate so that we could begin the race for the first event.

"In three. Two. One. GO!" Midnight shouted.

As everyone began to scramble through the gate, Todoroki was quick to get ahead and freeze the pathway. Despite this alot of people were able to avoid this.

It would be so easy and less time consuming for me to just use Kamui to teleport to the finish line. It certainly would suprise quite a bit of people but where's the fun in that. I'll reveal my cards later, I know I said to go all out, but for a first match like, this you really don't have to if you're skilled enough. I don't even need to use sharingan for this.

Timeskip:
After obstacle after obstacle and despite taking my leisure, I still managed to crack the top 5 positions at number 4 actually. It's pitiable to know that I was holding back yet others really were trying their hardest and yet they yielded unsatisfying results.