Classroom Gossip

The next day in hr:
3rd person POV:

Everyone who had arrived in homeroom before m/n were all talking about the USJ attack. Alot of them were initially talking about how scared they had been. Then they began talking about how strong All Might was against that big bird villain. When that villain was mentioned the conversation shifted on m/n.

"Hey did you all see those wicked eyes Hatake used on those villains, he completely paralyzed them!" Exclaimed Kaminari.

"But did y'all hear that horrifying scream that one villain let out after Hatake looked in his eyes," pointed out Sero.

Ojiro then jumped into the conversation and said, "Not only that but didn't Hatake single handedly take out a small army of villains, I think we should feel glad he's on our side. Who knows how much trouble we'd be in if he was villainous."

"But still it was so unmanly how he fought those guys, I heard they didn't stand a chance because all of them were hurt pretty badly," stated Kirishima in a 'as a matter of fact' tone.

"I think I'll have to agree with you on that, also did you see that blood drip out his eye. Pretty freaky if you ask me," responded Kaminari.

Mina then interrupted the concept "Hey guys now that we're all talking about Hatake. Well the things that happened with him yesterday and his eyes. Doesn't he kinda remind you of that old myth some people would tell about that one infamous villain that fought Hashirama Senju."

"Now that you point that out, yeah I guess they do seem kinda similar. Black hair, powerful red eyes, and the same ferocity about that myth," agreed Kaminari.

Jirou then exclaimed her disagreement, "still, Madara Uchiha is just a myth that was probably made up by some lowly villain."

"She's right, there's absolutely zero proof that would confirm that man's existence, besides those stories about him are downright insane," stated Yaoyorozu.

Just as she finished her statement, m/n dramatically appeared at the doorway, not looking too happy either, which drew their attention. By that point m/n was the only one not in homeroom.

M/n POV:
I had overheard much of my fellow classmates discourse about me, which I'm not too pleased about. So now I'm just standing at the doorway and gazing at everyone without a single expression on my face.

"Oh, h-hey Hatake," Kaminari mumbled  out nervously.

To that I frowned and stared at him. I then closed my eyes and dramatically opened them back up with my sharingan activated, to which he had immediately flinched.

 I then closed my eyes and dramatically opened them back up with my sharingan activated, to which he had immediately flinched

"I understand that I have become the topic of today's conversation. For what reason I don't know. But, I detect feelings of doubt and mistrust about me. To that I say that if any single one of you share those feelings about me. Say it right now to me so that I may enlighten you," I said coldly.

Everyone had a shocked expression to the words I had said, even Bakugou had that same expression. Absolutely no one said anything.

"You would all express those feelings without me in the room, but won't while I'm present. How pitiful," I said as I walked towards my seat.

Shortly afterwards Mr Aizawa walked in and announced the UA Sports Festival and said we have the rest of this week off so we can train.