Nightfall

Same day last chapter left off:

It was now dinner time, as the Pussycats had annoyed yesterday, today the students will be making dinner not them. Alot of folks were bummed out by having to do this after having such an exhausting day. Despite this our Class Rep did his best to boost up everyone's spirits and trying to make this seem exciting. To which it kinda worked much to Aizawa's satisfaction.

As for me I decided I would help around with producing fire for people. I also helped with chopping all sorts of things up. All the while I thought of how successful my training was for me.

I hit all the bullet points the teachers had laid out to me. I know I had mastered some of the Rinnegan's paths so I decided to work on the ones I didn't know much about. Using the scroll Zetsu had gave me, I learned about the other paths and attained proficiency in them.

As for my Susanoo I worked on maintaining my Armored Susanoo, and eventually I worked on using the Perfect Susanoo. All in all I think I gained further control over both of them as they are my most difficult to control. I had never revealed my Perfect Susanoo to anyone so I had to cast a Genjutsu in the surrounding area to make it invisible.

As for my other techniques I practiced them and sharpened my skill with them.

All this training was done via a trick my father had taught me. Whatever amount of training is done with a Clone, all that experience is transferred to the original body.

Dinner was finally prepared so I began to eat. It wasn't the best but it was okay

An hour later:

Everyone had finished eating and we began cleaning up the area. Just then someone suggested that we go to the hot springs again. All the boys got excited so I went with them. I stayed for almost an hour but I left earlier than the others so I could take a walk in the moonlight.

I was some distance away from camp until I felt a prescence suddenly appear behind me. It was one that felt dark and ominous so I quickly turned around and mentally prepared myself for a fight. As I turned around I saw exactly what it was as it rose from the ground. It was Black Zetsu.

"You have made significant progress in attaining more power since our last encounter, your chakra feels tremendously more potent and powerful," he commented in a voice that was just as ominous as usual

I didn't exactly trust him so I kept my distance and started speaking, "You're right on that part, I have grown stronger. But more importantly, what are you doing here?"

He then started to chuckle creepily which made my skin crawl. I then summoned my sword and pointed it right at his head.

"Did I say something funny?" I asked seriously with clear intent I would attack if he makes a wrong move.

"Now now, M/n Uchiha, there's no need for such hostility towards me. Afterall I am here to bestow more power upon you."

"Power you say?" I asked it.

"That's right. I am the physical manifestation of Lord Madara's will and his will was for me to serve you and increase your power to surpass him. I could never disobey the will and plans of Lord Madara. Therefore I am someone you could trust," he explained.

I hesitated a bit but I eventually accepted what he said as truthfulness, "Well then you have my attention then."

"I'm certain by now your familiar and have identified the changes done to your body as a result of acquiring the cells of Hashirama Senju. Some of these changes being the ability to function without food or sleep as well as a healing factor and an increased stamina. These are insignificant advantages when compared to what I'm about to tell you."

I raised my eyebrows in curiosity and signalled him to continue.

"Myself and White Zetsu have been carefully watching you from a distance and noting your progress. It wasn't until we noticed that your Uchiha chakra and Senju chakra have begun synchronizing with each other, blending together. This was a change that took Lord Madara decades to achieve and it only happened by him using eye drops containing Hashirama cells. This is something that is happening to you completely natural which gives further proof that you will be the one to surpass Lord Madara and awaken the Rinnegan in your own eyes."

Just then White Zetsu started appearing from the ground next to Black Zetsu and they fused together.

White Zetsu then began speaking, "We were instructed by Lord Madara that if this were to happen that we would be your personal instructors in learning Wood Style

White Zetsu then began speaking, "We were instructed by Lord Madara that if this were to happen that we would be your personal instructors in learning Wood Style."

The other half then continued with that statement saying that they think that I will surpass Madara's control over Wood Style but I likely won't reach Hashirama's mastery.

"Your training with us begins now until the others here wake up, you don't need sleep so that won't be a problem. Just send a clone to take your space, they'll never know you're here."

With that said I did as instructed and my training with Zetsu began.