All For One

As I was walking towards All For One with a blood lusted grin on my face, he had took a defensive pose and began to laugh.

"Well now it seems that today is my lucky day. It seems that I have the chance to take out two of the biggest threats to my plans," he spoke through his thick respirator which made him sound robotic.

He then pointed at me and taunted, "Descendant of Madara, let's see if you possess the same battle prowess as he had! If not, then it's your funeral."

My right eye's Mangekyou then activated at his words. I'll prove that I am even greater than Madara.

"M/n wait! You don't have to do this! You're going on a dark path with no return! Please leave this to me!" All Might shouted over to me.

I used the Body Flicker technique to teleport right in front of him and looked directly into his eyes. Genjutsu! You'll be taking a nap.

He then fell to the floor in a deep slumber

I then created down to him and said a few words to myself and his unconscious form, "Apologies All Might but I am simply fulfilling my destiny. After this day I would have ascended to being the strongest hero in existence. None would oppose me."

"All For One! I'll be taking your power for myself!"

Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu!

A massive ball of fire was sent flying right at AFO, giving him no time to dodge. He countered by blasting pressurized air right at the flames which in turn caused the flames to disperse into the air.

Now Universal Pull! AFO was sent flying towards me and as that happened he was burned by the flames still in the air. I then manifested one of Susanoo's arms and once he was in front of me I punched him which sent him flying back.

I tried blasting chakra rods at him but he quickly dodged by flying into the air. While he was in the air he shot these red tendrils right at me through the tips of his fingers. As they headed my way, I summoning my sword to defend myself from the attack. Through my quick blade work I had managed to cut each tendril before they made contact with me.

As I was dealing with the tendrils, AFO launched an even stronger blast of air right at me. I had no time to dodge so I manipulate Susanoo's ribcage to brace for the impact. As it hit me I stood my ground and took the hit. Just then All For One jumped right in front of me very quickly and large spike emerged from his right fist. I had no time to dodge and that spike directly struck my Susanoo which sent me flying.

The impact of me hitting the ground was strong enough to crack the ribcage. As I was recovering from the impact, AFO was levitating in the air right in front of me, seemingly preparing for another one of his Air Canons. Tch. I won't give him the chance to gain an advantage I thought as I stared right at his metallic mask. He won't be dodging this attack as long as my right eye is locked onto his mask.