USJ Attack Part 2

As I speed towards the main area there had been a few changes. All Might had entered the arena and begun to fight the beast while other students tried to help him. He seems to be on the defensive which seemed odd and uncharacteristic of him.

I guess i didn't notice these developments as I was far too caught up in my adrenaline and enjoyment of utterly slaughtering so many opponents that served no purpose other than mere cannon fodder for me.

Despite this my target is the blue haired guy. He must be the leader as the beast is clearly mindless and the mist guy spoke as if he was given orders, he's probably second in command.

I'll help All Might if I can I suppose. I then used the Body Flicker technique to teleport right in front of the beast and I caught him under my sharingan's paralysis genjutsu.

 I then used the Body Flicker technique to teleport right in front of the beast and I caught him under my sharingan's paralysis genjutsu

In response to what I did the blue haired man screamed in a childish rage. I then looked over at him straight into the eye and activated mangekyou sharingan.

 I then looked over at him straight into the eye and activated mangekyou sharingan

Tsukuyomi.
In the world of Tsukuyomi, what lasted for less than a second, for him it lasted two days inside his mind. He experienced 2 days worth of pain, torment, and torture. And he talked. He said that only his boss knows of my ancestry, he only knows that I am of importance for his boss.

In the real world he let out a blood curdling scream that freaked out and shook every single person who heard it. He screamed out to his companion Kurogiri to take them back to the base.

I then looked at All Might in the eyes with my mangekyou and just for a moment there was a look of fear in his eyes as blood dripped down my left eye.

A/n: the design of m/n's mangekyou is the same design as Itachi's.