The Mall

When all the dust cleared out I floated back down to make sure All Might was okay at least. But I approached cautiously in case that didn't KO him.

I was 10 feet in front off him but I quickly stopped as his body started shifting. Then he started getting up a bit wobbly, he was clearly exhausted.

He then started hobbling foward and began talking, "You cannot defeat me *cough cough* I am All Mi- *cough COUGH*"

Just then the strangest thing happened. In that last cough he spat blood and steam started coming off his body. Strange, I then used the Sharingan's eye of insight to get a closer look what's going on with him. The more he coughs it seems he's losing more and more control of his power. Is this something constant for him? If that's the case it's no wonder he passed the quirk to Midoriya. He can't be the Number One if this is the case.

He then coughed one more time until he was reduced to a weak looking form.

He then looked at me as if to say something, but I already guessed what he was about to say

"Don't worry, this stays between us and whoever else knows," I assured him.

He then told me he appreciates my willingness to keep this secret. He then went on telling me about the secret of his quirk and it's correlation with All For One. As well as confirming what I have always figured about Midoriya. Of course I had to fake being surprised by all this as I had already knew this from Madara. After our talk I healed his body with the Naraka Path.

The Next Day:

When Aizawa walked in the classroom he started talking about exam results. Some students were bitter about possibly not attending training camp. Although he did eventually bring up those who failed he also brought up a surprise. The surprise being that everyone gets to go to the camp.

Everyone then got really happy and excited for it. Then people started talking about what to do during the weekend and they all decided they would be going to the mall.

As I sat in my desk I looked up and saw Midoriya and a few others had approached me.

"Hatake, you should come with us to the mall!" He said excitedly.

Initially I refused but I eventually gave into the peer pressure and said I'll go.

The Next Day:

I was finally here and of course I was the last one to show up. My lateness is something I picked up from my father. But obviously I don't show up hours late like he does, that would just be inconsiderate.

When they saw me, Iida got everyone's attention and announced everyone was finally here, in true Iida fashion if you know what I mean. Everyone then started talking about how everyone would do things here and what parts they would be going to. Eventually everyone split away in little groups or even on their own.

As for me I decided to tag along with Shoji and Tokoyami. We went around looking for things we might need from shop to shop. During that time we had some nice and interesting conversations.

10 minutes in our time together I felt something odd. Something odd in regard to my sensory abilities. I felt a familiar and ominous energy signature right next to Midoriya. Or maybe I'm just paranoid, still I'll do this to be safe.

I then created a crow clone and sent it to Midoriya's location.

Crow Clone POV:

My body was scattered as a flock of crows as I searched for Midoriya. Eventually I caught sight on him and so the man whose energy was familiar to me. They were sat on a little bench with his hands around Midoriya's throat. My flock of crows then raced to the front of them and I materialized.

Shigaraki then jumped back a bit startled by my sudden appearance and quickly started walking away.

"Remember, Midoriya if you follow me, well you know what would happen," he said to him.

I was about to follow after him but Midoriya stopped me and told me what he said. So I then went around and found some security guards and told them what happened.

Midoriya was then brought to the police station for questioning. I didn't have to go since I had little involvement with what happened.