The Practical Exam

During the week Mr. Aizawa mentioned that next week we'll be taking our finals and those who do poorly will not attend the summer training. Additionally we'll also take a practical exam to test our combative skills. With that said he advised for us to study during the weekend.

I decided that I would focus on training for the practical exam as I felt very confident that I would get good scores for the written exams. Specifically I would want to achieve greater mastery over the Rinnegan.

Timeskip: The Day of the Practical

"Everyone, times up. Put your pencils down and pass your exams to the front," Aizawa lazily said.

"Right after lunch you all will be taking your practical exam. I hope you're all prepared," he said as he walked out the room.

Was I prepared? In short yes, I was. Over the weekend I trained with my father and worked on better using my jutsu and Mangekyou Sharingan. However, the main focus was gaining mastery of the Rinnegan based on the scroll Zetsu had left me. With the amount of training I did I increased my mastery over the Deva Path, but I also mastered the Asura, Preta, and Human Paths.

I was also able to create these black rods which I found out were able to receive chakra. I also realized that these rods were embedded in the bodies of the Six Paths of Pain. I was a bit confused by this but I assumed these rods were apart of the Asura Path.

As I was still seated and thinking I barely realized that a hand was waving in front of me so I looked up only to see it was Iida.

"Oh, Hatake I thought we'd lost you for a second, let's head to lunch now," he said as I noticed that Midoriya, Uraraka, and Todoroki were waiting next to him.

"I think I got lost in my thoughts just now, let's go then," I said aloud not expecting an answer.

***
I was now sitting with the Dekusquad with (insert favorite meal) in front of me. I started sitting with them since Midoriya was still asking questions about my quirk the day we came back from our internships. So that day I sat with them and then I sat with them that day foward. They had managed to break through my cold exterior and see more of the side I show to my dad and Guy Sensei.

Today's conversation topic was  of course the practical exam. Everyone at the table was talking about ways they could best use their quirk and giving each other suggestions, which I also gave my own input in this conversation.

Sooner than later lunchtime ended and Aizawa came in to tell us to put on our hero costumes and to gather in front of one of the school buildings.

In the changing room as I opened my costume box I realized that my new costume had came in so I put it on as quickly as possible.

Once I had it on I looked myself in a mirror and I thought it looked really good on me so I was very pleased with how it turned out. Additionally, the design company included pockets on the inside of the coat so I could put ninja tools in them.

 Additionally, the design company included pockets on the inside of the coat so I could put ninja tools in them