The Investigation

The Next Day:

I woke up early this morning so that I could full prepare my gear. I'm expecting a possible fight to break out so I'll need only the essential weapons. I made sure I had plenty of kunai and shuriken ready to be summoned. I also made sure to sharpen my sword. Additionally, I prepared various attacks, meant to be released from the Kamui dimension. I even stored the scroll in that dimension, just in case I needed it.

I then put on my hero outfit and headed downstairs. I saw my father downstairs and told him that I was leaving now.

"Kakashi," he seemed a bit surprised that I called him by his first name but I continued anyway, "if I'm not back within the week, then assume that I'm dead and don't bother searching for me. Also, thanks for everything."

He then gave me one of his closed eye smiles, "well you could just thank me when your back here. Listen I know it may sound like the odds are against you, but you're exceptionally talented and strong and I truly believe you can pull this off. That's why I even told you about this to begin with."

For the briefest of seconds, I smiled back at him, something that's rare coming from me.

"I'll be going out then," I told him as my Mangekyou Sharingan activated.

I then Kamui'd out of there to a pinpointed coordinate that I had chosen that's in a close radius to the one given in the scroll.

From being in the comfort of my home, I was now on what I would assume is an island. It was mostly dry with some grass and a few trees here and there, but most notably there were Greek ruins scattered around. Some were large and others were rather small in some cases these ruins blocked my view of particular directions. The elevation was also relatively the same with some areas being a bit higher than the others.

I kept my Mangekyou Sharingan active and I unsheathed my sword and held it in a defense stance just in case I was suddenly attacked.

I cautiously began to pace in the direction of the set of coordinates. I was at it for awhile but then I heard something from the direction of my six o'clock. I immediately turned around but I could only see a cloud of dust along with the sound of something pounding on the ground.

As the pounding grew louder and as the dust cloud got closer, I just knew something was in that cloud. Suddenly a large an enormous bull emerged from the cloud and it was charging right at me. And this was no ordinary bull this one was several times larger than a normal one.

As it was about to ram into me I quickly jumped high into the air and landed atop its head. I then jabbed my sword deep into its skull and it roared in pain. Somehow with this sword in its head I gained some control over its nervous system, so then I caused it to ram straight into a large wall. It then completely collapsed on itself. As I pulled my sword out it's skull it poofed away.

Suddenly I heard a high pitched screech that greatly irritated my ears. Up in the air there was a large bird like creature, with one crazy sharp beak and it was diving straight at me. I tried blocking out the sound with my hands but that didn't help much. I could barely hear myself think or even concentrate well. I have to do something fast.

I looked directly at it.

"Amaterasu!"