Uchiha's Rise

Previously:

"I have waited months, no, years for an opportunity like this! An opportunity to truly reveal my power and gain more! And that opportunity is here!"

As I closed the gap between myself and All For One, at the halfway point I found myself unable to move.

"What! What is this!" I shouted at the top of my lungs as I attempted to move but I just couldn't, it was as if my body had been frozen in time.

I then felt a substance creep it's way up my left side, completely covering my left side in its entirety. I thought it was a trick done by All For One, this thing that's paralyzing me. But a sense of dread weighed heavy upon my shoulders as I slowly began to realize what this thing attached to me was............Black Zetsu.

"Zetsu! What is the meaning of this?!? Detach from me at once!"

"Apologies, M/n, that is something I cannot do," he said coldly.

"What! What do you mean!" I growled angrily.

Just then I felt my self being forced to weave handsigns for a jutsu I did not know. Although by the looks of it it was some sort of summoning jutsu.

A large coffin then suddenly emerged from the ground and it opened up. When it completely opened I widened my eyes in horror and confusion. I-I've been played for a fool. I-it's Madara, and he looks completely younger.

Black Zetsu then began speaking which confirmed my fear, "Unfortunately for you, you absorbing the power of All For One is not in accordance with Lord Madara's vision for the future."

"However, I have but one more jutsu I must force you to perform

"However, I have but one more jutsu I must force you to perform. It's a special jutsu that derives from the Rinnegan. A jutsu you did not learn of for obvious reasons. It's a jutsu designed to completely revive the dead. It's called the Rinne-Rebirth."

I found myself weaving even more hands against my will until the necessary handsigns were formed.

"Now Gedo Art: Rinne-Rebirth!"

Just then I felt myself feeling instantly weakened, as if my life essence was being drained. Simultaneously, Madara's body began to glow white. His skin now longer looking cracked and paper like and I felt immense power beginning to radiate from him. He was becoming completely human once more.

The coffin desolved and Madara extended his hand my direction as if expecting to be given something. I also felt my body being forced to walk towards him.

"Excellent work, M/n. You have played your role exactly as I had envisioned you would. Now, give to me, Black Zetsu."

Once I was in front of him I felt my Rinnegan eye being plucked out if my socket and it was handed to Madara.
He smirked as he quickly put it into one of his eye sockets and he jumped right in front of the nearly dead All For One.

Madara then grabbed him by the throat and completely absorbed all his energy as well as his quirk. Once Madara finished he summoned a sword and sliced All For One's head clean off. He then pointed the blade right at me.

"Now, to deal with you. Black Zetsu, detach."

Once Black Zetsu detached I immediately fell over, I hadn't realized how much chakra had been drained from me. I feel like I could die at any moment.

Madara was then right in front of me and looked down upon me. He then squatted down and began talking.

"I shall give you two choices, M/n. Die here today, or join up with me and help me on my goals."

"W-what is it-*cough cough*- y-you want to do," I managed to mumble out to him.

Madara chuckled a bit as he stood up. He then began talking, "Will I do suppose I should tell you of my plan. With this power I intend to steal the most powerful quirks out there. Once I have collected enough I shall mold them into one singular quirk, powerful enough to grant myself godlike power which would enhance my visual prowess. With my enhanced visual prowess I shall project an infinitely powerful genjutsu upon the moon's surface, none would be able to escape nor resist this genjutsu. In this genjutsu I will create a world that is ideal for everyone. A world without strife and disorder. A world where everyone could live happily."

"Now, my descendant, what would it be?"

***