M/n vs Todoroki

Once my battle with Bakugou ended, I immediately headed over to Recovery Girl's office for her to restore my energy and heal any injuries which I may have.

Upon entering I was immediately greeted by her, "Well, hello there Hatake. You're having quite the successful turnout for this year's festival. They're all talking about you, so you've certainly stolen the show. Anyways you're here to get some healing aren't you come along now."

I then sat on her patient's bench as she began her usual treatment. Once she did that I immediately felt recharged and ready to fight again.

"Now tell me what was that move you did last, with that blue aura?"

I then started to answer her, "it's called the Susanoo. It's a move that projects and manifests my chakra energies. Although it does cause a bit of stress on the cellular level the further it progresses."

"I thought that was the case," she began, "I would advance you use this move sparingly then."

I nodded then walked out her office,  walking down to the battlefield as my match should be beginning soon. As I was passing through corridor after corridor I encountered a large man embodied in fire, Endeavor.

He saw me and briefly pointed as he approached.
"Ah! You're M/n Hatake, the son of pro hero Copy Ninja, it's nice to finally meet you," he said extending his hand for a hand shake which I took.

"That last match of yours certainly was impressive and I'll admit this to you. Prior to attending this festival I was only interested in my son Shoto, no one else. But now that I've seen you in action, you certainly have caught my attention as well as many other pro heroes. You're about to face against Shoto and I believe you'll make a fine challenge for him, so give it your all out there like you did with that Bakugou kid."

"Yes, of course I will," I quietly responded.

"Also here's this," he said while fishing for something in his pocket. He then produced a card and handed it to me, "this is my business card for my agency.  I think you'll really benefit from doing something there."

He then looked at his watch and saw there was less than a minute for the match to begin, "Oh. My apologies, I've held you up here for awhile."

I then shifted my eyes to the mangekyou, "there's no need to worry, I'll just surprise them with this move," I said while l Kamui'd out of there in this fashion.

Back at the battlefield the crowd let out a slightly terrified gasp as they saw an arm hanging midair. They then saw the rest of my body being materialized as well.

Once I materialized I saw Todoroki was at the opposite end of myself, ready for the match to begin.

"Are the two of you ready to start?" Asked Midnight.

We both nodded and then she quickly announced that the match is officially beginning.

Immediately after that Todoroki started to create a massive ice blast aimed right at me. I then began weaving the hand signs for a strong Fire Style jutsu as it came towards me.

Right when it was about to reach.me I performed the jutsu.

"Fire Style: Majestic Destroyer Flame Jutsu!"

With that move all of Todoroki's ice attack had melted.

Now Chidori Senbons attack!

The senbons quickly made contact with him and he became paralyzed. I took advantage of that by using the Mud Wave Jutsu. I flickered right in front of him and delivered a powerful blow to his chest.

He got back up and shot ice at me again which I quickly avoided. Out of anger and frustration Todoroki shot continuous bursts of fire at me. I matched it with the Fireball Jutsu while preparing chakra in my right eye for my next jutsu.

As my jutsu began to weaken and as Todoroki's fire started to overtake mine blood dripped down my eye as I launched my next jutsu.

"Amaterasu!"

The black flames then began to completely burn away Todoroki's fire, much to his confusion

While he was distracted I ran right in front of him and manifested Susanoo's ribcage form then I whacked him across the field. I then launched kunai paper bombs from the Kamui dimension right at him.

After the explosions went off he didn't get back up so Midnight went to go check up on him and she determined that he was knocked unconscious meaning that I won.

Awhile afterwards All Might showed up for some big ceremony celebrating the top 3 finalists which were me, Todoroki, Iida, and Bakugou. Of course I got the 1st place trophy.