Heroes vs Villains Training

The next day:

Our classes went on as usual. Except today after lunch we'll be doing official hero training. During lunch I just sat alone as I didn't really know anyone and I'm not sure how to make friends. Now I'm just waiting in my seat for our instructor, All Might to show up.

Just then the classroom door opened and a loud, booming, energetic voice announced his presence, "I AM HERE, STUDENTS!"

With just those words most of our classmates beamed with admiration and excitement that the number one hero was in the same room as them. I was not one of those students as I sat quiet and expressionless.

"LISTEN UP STUDENTS. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT CLASS HERE AT UA. HERE YOU ALL WILL LEARN THE BASICS OF HOW TO BE A HERO! TODAY WE WILL BE DOING A COMBATIVE EXERCISE. THE SUPPORT COURSE HAS MADE YOUR PERSONALIZED COSTUMES SO GET THOSE ON AND MEET ME AT TRAINING GROUND B."

***
Once I had my hero costume I took a look in the mirror and was pleased with its design.

***Once I had my hero costume I took a look in the mirror and was pleased with its design

I like that it's more covered up around the neck and arms. I also like the sword with it. I put on the mask father gave me but it just didn't look good with the costume nor was it exactly comfortable.

I then walked out to the field along with everyone else.

"LISTEN UP STUDENTS. THIS IS YOUR FIRST EVER HERO TRAINING EXERCISE. SO GIVE IT EVERYTHING YOU GOT. WE ARE DOING A GAME CALLED HEROES VS VILLAINS. I WILL HAVE YOU ALL TEAMED IN GROUPS OF TWO, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A GROUP OF THREE DUE TO UNEVEN NUMBERS. TWO TEAMS WILL FACE EACH OTHER WITH ONE TEAM POSING AS VILLAINS WHILE THE OTHER TEAM ARE HEROES. THE VILLAINS HAVE HIDDEN A NUCLEAR BOMB IN A BUILDING AND IT IS THE HEROES JOB TO FIND IT. IN ORDER FOR THE HEROES TO WIN ONE TEAM MEMBER MAY SIMPLY TOUCH THE BOMB. IN ORDER FOR VILLAINS TO WIN YOU CAN'T ALLOW THE HEROES TO TOUCH THE BOMB AND YOU HAVE TO RESTRAIN THEM. DO YOU ALL UNDERSTAND?"

Everyone then nodded in understanding.

"GOOD, I WILL NOW ANNOUNCE TEAM A, OUR THREE MAN TEAM. URARAKA, MIDORIYA, AND HATAKE."

Ah yes, Midoriya, he's the one with the interesting quirk. I'll observe him closely then.

***
All Might had just finished grouping teams together and decided which team would fight which other one. My team is against Bakugou and Iida. I already have a plan that relies on crow clone jutsu to defeat them.

Midoriya is obviously timid and fearful of the possibility he'll face Bakugou. So I'll face him myself if need be. While those two get to the bomb.

Midoriya is telling Uraraka about his past with Bakugou and how much better he thinks he is. I'll have to interject to tell them my plan now.

"You two, I have a plan on how to win this thing."

As I finished telling them my plan on how to win Uraraka seemed to like the plan but Midoriya seemed a bit hesitant.

"W-well it seems like a great plan but...the thing is kacchan won't want to fight you he'll chase after me so I'll have to fight him."

I stared at him, analyzing his facial expression, to see if there's any doubt upon his face, there was none.

"Very well then, let's get to our positions."

As we got positioned I commenced plan b, plan b basically being the opposite of plan b. I get the bomb while they fight Bakugou.

"I'm off," I told them as my body dispersed into crows that flew off to find Iida. Their jaws nearly fell to the floor as I just casually turned into crows.

It took awhile, alot of twists and turns to find the place where the bomb was. I solidified outside the room as I performed the Transformation jutsu. I was now a perfect copy of Bakugou.

I then walked towards Iida and the bomb.

"Bakugou you're back already? You couldn't find them?" Asked Iida.

"No, those bastards must've went the other way," I snarled as I leaned against the bomb.

All Mights voice then announced through intercom that the hero team had won.

I then transformed to my real appearance and yet again I saw someone's jaw nearly drop to the floor.