The Curse of Hatred

All Might POV:

As m/n gazed inside my eyes, I'll be honest, was one of the rare moments I had felt fear. There's no doubt about it that's the mangekyou sharingan, Madara's eyes.

Blood then dripped out m/n's left eye and he grasped it in pain. He then started coughing heavily with some blood being coughed up. He then collapsed from exhaustion.

I was about to rush foward to catch him, but  someone had already beat me to it

I was about to rush foward to catch him, but  someone had already beat me to it. It was Kakashi who I assume showed up with all the other heroes.

"COPY NINJA, IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME. I THINK THERE IS SOMETHING WE NEED TO DISCUSS," I said while taking a glance at m/n.

3rd Person POV:

Kakashi nodded at All Might in understanding but first he brought m/n to one of the paramedics that were called to the scene.

After every student was cleared out All Might in his depowered form and Kakashi took a look at the sight of all the unconscious villains m/n had piled up. Not a single one of them seemed to have minor injuries. Some had immense burns others had their bodies contorted in unnatural positions, some even had limbs cut off. And they were all just scattered about like trash. It wouldn't be surprising that some of them would have succumbed to their injuries by now.

Overall it was a horrifying and gruesome sight for the two of them to even look at, knowing that m/n was the cause of all this. They both stayed in silence while they burned this sight into their minds.

All Might was the first to break the silence between them. "This sight right here, just isn't the kind you'll think a hero would make, it just isn't heroic. As it turns out he is the descendant of Madara Uchiha, the most notorious man to ever live. I'm betting this type of behavior from m/n is a result of the sharingan's curse of hatred."

"What you said, is probably true. But I have my complete faith in m/n that he could and will overcome this curse just like his father, Obito did," Kakashi said in response.

"Still we need to keep a close eye on him, a lot of the students and both Eraserhead and Thirteen said that one of them specifically requested their secondary objective 'The Descendant.' There's no doubt in my mind that they're referring to m/n, why else would they commit such a large force to them. Their leader, whoever he is, must know of m/n's lineage and possibly had ties with Madara Uchiha while he was alive. Kakashi, it is imperative that we keep m/n safe and help him combat this curse. I have I feeling with whatever choices m/n makes, the results will weigh heavily."

Kakashi pondered and remained silent as he was thinking of what to say to All Might. He then decided that it would be a great opportunity to tell All Might about secret Uchiha scroll that Obito had given Kakashi that was meant to be given to m/n when he was prepared.

"Of course you're right on what you say, All Might. But I think it's time to tell you a little secret about the Uchiha that Obito had bestowed upon me moments before his death."

All Might then raised his eye brows and leaned forward in curiosity about what Kakashi was about to tell him.

"In the mangekyou sharingan's Kamui dimension, there is a secret scroll passed down the Uchiha that Obito had placed for safe keeping. What he told me is that the scroll contains a message along with a set of coordinates. Obito said that many Uchiha ventured there and they never returned, probably died there, including his father. Obito had always said that it was an Uchiha's duty to journey to this location and face whatever laid there. About the specifics of this scrolls message and coordinate, I don't know. Obito had always said that only a true Uchiha that has unlocked mangekyou sharingan could read the scroll's contents."

The two heroes then continued to talk of the subject at hand and what to do with the scroll. The two then decided that based on m/n's performance in they Sports Festival they would use that to determine whether or not m/n would be ready to read the scroll.